Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
    Agreed, I know God Is Love since i learned that in Catechism class
    Exactly, no matter what 'proof' is shown to the believers of god, we won't believe it because we know in our hearts that god exists! And no proof or evidence can tell us otherwise! <3
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    so you'd rather walk blindly by faith and belief?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    so you'd rather walk blindly by faith and belief?
    However you may see it; is how you see it!

Opinions are opinions we arn't walking around like that at all.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    xD i know i meant, so you'd rather just believe and trust in words from a book that could've been tainted, misconstrued and misinterpreted throughout the past, what, thousands of years (i think) Then in the bible god tells us that we should walk by faith, not by sight and to trust in him, that's like me saying, "Ok i'm gonna do w.e this fairy from this book says, even though i've never been presented with one shred of evidence, i'm still going to follow what the fairy says and trust in the fairy completely"

Thanks
    xD i know i meant, so you'd rather just believe and trust in words from a book that could've been tainted, misconstrued and misinterpreted throughout the past, what, thousands of years (i think) Then in the bible god tells us that we should walk by faith, not by sight and to trust in him, that's like me saying, "Ok i'm gonna do w.e this fairy from this book says, even though i've never been presented with one shred of evidence, i'm still going to follow what the fairy says and trust in the fairy completely"
    Again, it's religion..That's like saying why do muslims pray so many times aday for a fairy/fairies. You have your points, but we also have our reasons and our own thoughts too.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Again, it's religion..That's like saying why do muslims pray so many times aday for a fairy/fairies. You have your points, but we also have our reasons and our own thoughts too.
    i know =p that's one reason why i don't associate myself with organized religion.

Thanks
    i know =p that's one reason why i don't associate myself with organized religion.
    Mmmhm! thats you're choice <3

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    AderZ, you've fought the good fight. Can't win everyone over with our religion. I learned that was a losing battle long ago. Let God sort them out lmao. If he isn't real. Whoopee. I hope those who didn't believe in him can enjoy their five seconds of being right. If he is, us(forgiving) Christian's will be waiting her with open arms to embrace you into His light. Until then, let evil overflow you, and hate become one with you. Me? I'mma walk with the Lord and above all the childish hate, with AderZ, and any other self-respecting Atheist, Agnostic, Muslim, Christian, Catholic, Jewish, Giant flying spaghetti meatball man from marsist, and whatever other religion's are out there, above the hate, and together.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

AderZ (06-12-2011), Tyler The Creator (06-12-2011)

Thanks
    Okay First
    1. U Shouldnt be posting things like this and debating on it.
    2. Posting things like this can get u in trouble coz there might be fights.
    3. People shouldnt debate on such things like this.
    4. Debating about these is bad coz like i said disagreement for others and stuff

And BTW we have our own beliefs and stuff so no need to argue with it and shit okay?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shoaib View Post
    Okay First
    1. U Shouldnt be posting things like this and debating on it.
    2. Posting things like this can get u in trouble coz there might be fights.
    3. People shouldnt debate on such things like this.
    4. Debating about these is bad coz like i said disagreement for others and stuff

And BTW we have our own beliefs and stuff so no need to argue with it and shit okay?
    1. it's the debate section????
    2. ok, if people aren't mature enough to have a civil debate on religion they need to grow up
    3. why not?
    4. ok, there will always be disagreements between people. that's how it is, has, and always will be.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information