Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thanks
    Okay first of all u shouldnt debate on stuff like this on forums or such because everyone knows there will be disagreements between each other and disagreements can lead into such fights and stuff so rather not talk about it in public just keep it into urself coz everyone knows what happens when theres a disagreement in religions and such. just my opinion.....

Banned

Thanks
    i restate number 2.

2. ok, if people aren't mature enough to have a civil debate on religion they need to grow up
    and also add;

if those said people come here and start fights when they can't even discuss it in a serious manner, no fighting or hate etc. then they shouldn't be allowed to post in this thread

3. The following user said thank you to Tyler The Creator for this useful post:

Shoaib (06-12-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Well, I believe there is more then we know there is. I just don't believe in this whole story. I don't see how others know about stuff that they haven't got to experience. Sure you get a warm feeling in your heart and whatever, doesn't mean the whole stories surrounding it are true.

5. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Tyler The Creator (06-12-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shoaib View Post
    Okay first of all u shouldnt debate on stuff like this on forums or such because everyone knows there will be disagreements between each other and disagreements can lead into such fights and stuff so rather not talk about it in public just keep it into urself coz everyone knows what happens when theres a disagreement in religions and such. just my opinion.....
    If we don't debate this on forums because it'll cause fights, then if we debate it in RL, it'll cause more violent fights LOL, how about thinking before you post something?

roflwtfno's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    God doesn't real, nor does any other religion, but Absorb just made a retarded post, and when someone proven him wrong, it gives people hope.

Banned

Thanks
    I believe in myself, and that's enough for me.

roflwtfno's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by E x Energy View Post
    there is only 2 gods. theres me than theres my brain.
    You doesn't real.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information