Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    PLAY LoL

Thanks
    There is no god

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Weredeer for this useful post:

roflwtfno (06-11-2011), SuperKekku (06-11-2011)

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    This reallly isint the place for religion. This is a gun game, it really contradicts each other.

4. The following user said thank you to Weeeeiipk for this useful post:

Tyler The Creator (06-11-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weii Peiik View Post
    This reallly isint the place for religion. This is a gun game, it really contradicts each other.
    while that's true, it is the debate section o-o

}{it's Avatar The Go To Guy!

Thanks
    How can u say that my whole point is invalid, simply because YOU think that Jesus isnt a God? That makes no sense whatsoever. I had many points. Even if you THINK you can dis-prove my saying that some people believe that Jesus IS a GOD, that doesnt make the other over 9000 points that I made irrelevant. Did you even read my post? And how can you say that they DONT think he is a GOD? Obviously you are not a Christian, so what makes you think that you know what they DO believe in? Just because you spent 15 minutes reading someones online article trying to prove that there is no God? What makes you an Expert? I mean really? Most importantly, you missed the main POINT of what I was saying. The only thing I wanted you to actually get from all of my post, was simple... Accept the fact that People have the free choice to belive in what or whomever they wish. Therefore, let people believe in them, it doesnt hurt you in any way. How does one's beliefs change the way that we as a people interact with one another, so as long as we dont try to use our religious convictions to declare war upon one another. You see, it doesnt really matter in the big picture.. now does it? I still consider you a great friend, regardless of the fact that you dont believe in the same things as I do. I still Respect you for who you are, as a person, as a fellow member of this community. Creating debates such as these, does absolutely NO ONE, any good. all it does is create harsh feelings, bitterment, and hatred towards one another. So, that being said.. cant we all just get along! <3 Love ya Babe!

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by }{it View Post
    How can u say that my whole point is invalid, simply because YOU think that Jesus isnt a God? That makes no sense whatsoever. I had many points. Even if you THINK you can dis-prove my saying that some people believe that Jesus IS a GOD, that doesnt make the other over 9000 points that I made irrelevant. Did you even read my post? And how can you say that they DONT think he is a GOD? Obviously you are not a Christian, so what makes you think that you know what they DO believe in? Just because you spent 15 minutes reading someones online article trying to prove that there is no God? What makes you an Expert? I mean really? Most importantly, you missed the main POINT of what I was saying. The only thing I wanted you to actually get from all of my post, was simple... Accept the fact that People have the free choice to belive in what or whomever they wish. Therefore, let people believe in them, it doesnt hurt you in any way. How does one's beliefs change the way that we as a people interact with one another, so as long as we dont try to use our religious convictions to declare war upon one another. You see, it doesnt really matter in the big picture.. now does it? I still consider you a great friend, regardless of the fact that you dont believe in the same things as I do. I still Respect you for who you are, as a person, as a fellow member of this community. Creating debates such as these, does absolutely NO ONE, any good. all it does is create harsh feelings, bitterment, and hatred towards one another. So, that being said.. cant we all just get along! <3 Love ya Babe!
    he cant admit he is wrong.

AderZ's Avatar Knight Of Arcadia

Thanks
    I believe in God, you may notice I have been posting in each God-related threads.

If you would go find some flaws about it then that still could not disapprove God since God cannot be disapproved cause if you notice "we" exist. Someone intelligent designed us.

Lets make it simple and resourceful. Whatever we discuss, we would always go to the final Godly question: Does God Exist?

Source Article: What Does Design in Nature Reveal?

Source Yahoo Answer: Article Source

Source: The Evidence

Give yourself the chance of knowing - Just google up some tags: Ultimate Proof of God.
    God gave us so much to consider, people are just ignorant of it because of their bad experience and lack of Love.

'Cause if you're looking for heaven, baby, it sure hell ain't me!

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    Alright, The first Bible was written in Latin right? Right. It was then translated to English in the translation process, it says "in the beginning God created Heaven and Earth." Right? Right.
    In the Latin Bible, it uses the word 'Elohim' (Elohim is PLURAL for God) but the English Bible doesn't say "Gods" it says "God". "So the passage actually translates to, in the beginning the GodS created the heavens"

Gg Religion, that ****s up your theory of there is only one God.

/Discuss, no point really, I've done my research and stuff and all my information is valid, no point trying to prove me wrong.

-Absorb.
    idiot if u know anything about wat jesus said u would believe thats theres 1 god and he proofs he is the son of god

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Doesn't mean anything, really. God is all-knowing. All-seeing. All-powerful. And best of all? He isn't a human being. Meaning? He COULD be two, one-hundred, one-trillion beings. No one alive truly knows. He's as real as the air we can't see, or as real as anyone from after one-hundred years ago. How do we know air is there? We breathe it; do not see it. How do we know anyone from history is real? They are from books as well. We were never there to actually meet them. No one we personally know knew them personally. Fact of the matter is, there is no religion that knows for a 100% fact that their individual God, God's, Messiah, Prophet, whatever is real. There is no viable proof that has been shown to them. I believe in God due to a miracle that happened to me a few years back, as well as the miracle of my mentally handicapped sister living over a decade past life expectations(R.I.P. Sharon), or the miracle of my four year old niece being born alive and healthy when the doctors gave around a 98% chance at death, and a 100% chance at down syndrome because her mother smoked weed, drank beer, smoked cigarettes, AND was on the Depo shot at time of conception. To me? God is real. That right there, is my personal proof.

Nickles's Avatar Hi pro, i n00p.

Thanks
    Yep, Theres 1 God, I Believe cuz im a Catholic
    If perfect is possible, It is impossible to be imperfect.

IGN : ^1Nickles / ^0Derrick^D / Derrick
    Clan : Esperanto / - / -
    Grade : Nob member / - / -
    Level : 85 / 78 / 52
    Once an Esperantian (LOL), always an Esperantian XD

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    btw noobies. jezus isnt a god. he was just a human. that was the point. he was one of the people down on earth. so he isnt a god. just a human who could bleed and die like rest of us.

and btw.. you always hear chirstians say: There is only one true god bla bla. so quit the bullshit of saying they believe there are more gods. religion fails because no1 really knows what he/she is talking about and because of that its all bullshit. =]
    Last edited by Vickachu; 06-11-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information