Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Jax is le best

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Absorb View Post
    Alright, The first Bible was written in Latin right? Right. It was then translated to English in the translation process, it says "in the beginning God created Heaven and Earth." Right? Right.
    In the Latin Bible, it uses the word 'Elohim' (Elohim is PLURAL for God) but the English Bible doesn't say "Gods" it says "God". "So the passage actually translates to, in the beginning the GodS created the heavens"

Gg Religion, that ****s up your theory of there is only one God.

/Discuss, no point really, I've done my research and stuff and all my information is valid, no point trying to prove me wrong.

-Absorb.
    elohim=god in hebrew not latin.
    Last edited by Tubey; 06-11-2011 at 11:37 AM.

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Nickles's Avatar Hi pro, i n00p.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    btw noobies. jezus isnt a god. he was just a human. that was the point. he was one of the people down on earth. so he isnt a god. just a human who could bleed and die like rest of us.
    lol, U proved it wrong, He is a Lord and The son Of God, He never ever Did a Sin and He suffered for Us, For everything, And then after 3 days, he will Rose again.
    Dude, Dont Talk Shit if your not a Christian or A Catholic.

Oh Yeah,He is always in Heaven, He only Comes to Earth sometimes.
    If perfect is possible, It is impossible to be imperfect.

IGN : ^1Nickles / ^0Derrick^D / Derrick
    Clan : Esperanto / - / -
    Grade : Nob member / - / -
    Level : 85 / 78 / 52
    Once an Esperantian (LOL), always an Esperantian XD

Jax is le best

Thanks
    ok, lemme get this thing clear JESUS was jewish so the christian religion is based on the jewish one

VERY THANK YOU GEORGE K

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
    lol, U proved it wrong, He is a Lord and The son Of God, He never ever Did a Sin and He suffered for Us, For everything, And then after 3 days, he will Rose again.
    Dude, Dont Talk Shit if your not a Christian or A Catholic.

Oh Yeah,He is always in Heaven, He only Comes to Earth sometimes.
    rofl so you say jezus is at the same level as god is. so jezus can deside over things like god does.. nothing like that is written down in the bible..

and use to be on a chirstian school so i know more then you think i do

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Religion is not something you nor anyone can truly argue. It's called a faith for a reason, it's not something that is based on factual evidence or any kind of concrete theories. It is blind sight, so to say, Even if it was... a fact is only popular opinion. People have faith because they do not have free will. At some point in their past, their faith had already been designated based on past experiences in their life. But that's just side tracking... If you "choose" to base your faith based off of facts or what can be proven or disproven then you would be agnostic. You cannot prove a negative. Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Anyways, the whole shabang of this is basically... nobody really knows (yet) based off of factual evidence that god either exists or doesn't. Just "be nice" because there is no real way to know... Let people have their own beliefs without being sought out for ridicule because of them, no matter how ridiculous or absurd...

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

6. The following user said thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

Tomboii (06-11-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    for all we know the bible could've been conceived in a madmans mind 500 years ago which is one reason why i don't read or believe in it 100%

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Religion is not something you nor anyone can truly argue. It's called a faith for a reason, it's not something that is based on factual evidence or any kind of concrete theories. It is blind sight, so to say, Even if it was... a fact is only popular opinion. People have faith because they do not have free will. At some point in their past, their faith had already been designated based on past experiences in their life. But that's just side tracking... If you "choose" to base your faith based off of facts or what can be proven or disproven then you would be agnostic. You cannot prove a negative. Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Anyways, the whole shabang of this is basically... nobody really knows (yet) based off of factual evidence that god either exists or doesn't. Just "be nice" because there is no real way to know... Let people have their own beliefs without being sought out for ridicule because of them, no matter how ridiculous or absurd...
    that's ok. but then dont base it on something like the bible lol. because its something that can be prooven wrong '-'

Brutus's Avatar ^GHumble^E

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    that's ok. but then dont base it on something like the bible lol. because its something that can be prooven wrong '-'
    As true as a book with a fancy cover can easily be proven wrong, the point is proving a faith wrong is impossible. It's just like if I was attempting to convince you that you that air was stone, it's not something that clicks for people who have faith in religion because it's all they know. So people who believe in the holy bible see it as the infallible word of god, whether it's worded funny or not, they believe that's the way it was meant to be from their supreme being. I don't necessarily agree with religion but... it's been here for quite some time now, which does not credit or discredit it, but simply shows humanity's longing for some type of answer. That's good enough for me for now... There will always be people wanting to outsmart the other and find the truth, which they very well may, but religion does give us a sense of security... which believe it or not is greatly needed in these times...

Know your limits. If you wish to speak above others and to be held in high regard forever among legends, you must pause the game and have an infinite power source. You are only as grand as the memory you leave them with. Practice does not make perfect. Practicing perfection does. Once the mountain has been climbed, there are few steps towards the cliff. Remember to enjoy the view because once you've reached the top, there's nowhere to go but down.

10. The following user said thank you to Brutus for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-11-2011)

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    people who make anime's r god for me o-o

12. The following user said thank you to Megpoid for this useful post:

Vickachu (06-11-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Guy's whoever is saying "You cannot argue or prove religion" what can you prove really? what if it's all a dream that we're living in? hence why it's called a "Subjective debate".

Whoever keeps saying "Jesus is a God" you chat the biggest bullcrap I've seen in my life and your intelligence level is BELOW par.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information