Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    ThatOneGuy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickles View Post
    lol, U proved it wrong, He is a Lord and The son Of God, He never ever Did a Sin and He suffered for Us, For everything, And then after 3 days, he will Rose again.
    Dude, Dont Talk Shit if your not a Christian or A Catholic.

Oh Yeah,He is always in Heaven, He only Comes to Earth sometimes.

Banned

Thanks
    It's what they choose to believe, I don't mind other people believing what they want to. I do mind if they try to force it upon me/another person. They will get shitstorm of arguments which completely destroys in what they believe.

3. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Epiphany (06-11-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by }{it View Post
    Actually Christians do NOT think there is only one God. Hence why they believe the Son of God to be Jesus. A son of God, implies also a God.
    You're completely wrong here.

Christian's believe that there is only one God, but somehow in three forms - This is known as the *******. God the father, God the son and the holy spirit, this is one of the core beliefs for christians.

Originally Posted by Pickachuuuu View Post
    btw noobies. jezus isnt a god. he was just a human. that was the point. he was one of the people down on earth. so he isnt a god. just a human who could bleed and die like rest of us.
    Incorrect.

Christians believe Jesus was fully human but at the same time fully god, meaning he was a incarnation of God.
    Last edited by AsianThunder; 06-11-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tubey View Post
    close this thread please
    its useless
    No it's not.

I find it quite interesting and would like it to be opened for debate.

Just remove yourself the thread if you think it's useless.

Banned

Thanks
    Yes ,lets trust people who wrote the Bible and thought that the Earth was flat.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I wish the God-hating Atheist's could learn to be like the studied Atheist's. God-hating Atheist's became Atheist's because God didn't do something for them or something for them. Like really? You expect him to take time out of his day to do something for YOU when he has quadrillion's and possibly unheard of numbers of other living organism's he watches over, and you expect him to do one thing for YOU? Get the **** out of here. Actually STUDY religion's. Actually study every major and even a few minor religion's, and then come back and say you're an Atheist. I've studied a lot of religion's and came to find that Christianity fits my personality the best. Don't sit there and become an Atheist because God didn't do something right by you. STUDY IT. You might learn it fits you better than Atheism.

"It is better to believe in something that MIGHT be there than it is to believe in nothing." - Jared Underwood.

Keite's Avatar shut up

Thanks
    I just don't believe in god,I don't care if there are proofs or not and if it'd exist everything would be different

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I wish the God-hating Atheist's could learn to be like the studied Atheist's. God-hating Atheist's became Atheist's because God didn't do something for them or something for them. Like really? You expect him to take time out of his day to do something for YOU when he has quadrillion's and possibly unheard of numbers of other living organism's he watches over, and you expect him to do one thing for YOU? Get the **** out of here. Actually STUDY religion's. Actually study every major and even a few minor religion's, and then come back and say you're an Atheist. I've studied a lot of religion's and came to find that Christianity fits my personality the best. Don't sit there and become an Atheist because God didn't do something right by you. STUDY IT. You might learn it fits you better than Atheism.

"It is better to believe in something that MIGHT be there than it is to believe in nothing." - Jared Underwood.
    I'm Agnostic.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Never called you one lol.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post

How would that make sense. I haven't studied religion's so I can't really comment on that. I can however say that I do not care what other people wrote down. I just do not believe in it, I choose to have my own belief. I'm sure there's something but I doubt it is described by something such as the bible. Truth isn't measured in mass appeal. I however like the more moral beliefs though, such as being a good human.

Anyway, I do not see how an atheist could hate god. atheist don't believe in god (afaik?) so how can you hate something that does not exist, or hate someone that you do not know. It's like hating justin ******. You're just extremely jealous, don't like his music sure. But no need to take it any further.
    Last edited by Tomboii; 06-11-2011 at 05:16 PM.

12. The following user said thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

Mortal (06-11-2011)

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information