Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks

Hello folks,

Sorry for the big picture, but I didn't know how to resize it, lol.

I'm posting this to point out who I'm, and who I've been since I joined The Freestyle GunZ Community.

As you can see at the picture, my name is Chris Madsen and I joined FGunZ in 2008.

I was barely not on the forums because I just wanted to play in game, that's why my post count is 0 at the screenshot.

I want everyone to know who I'm. Why? - Because I feel like apologizing my friends I played with back in the FGunZ days (2008).

My IGN was ^8Boubble, and my forum name (the one I used to donate with) was "madsenchris." But that was an account I made later due to that I couldn't remember the password for the forum account "Chrismadsen."

From the first day I came to FGunZ I lied about my gender, I told the Community that I was a girl, which I clearly wasn't, and I did it because I was afraid that I couldn't get any friends in the FGunZ Community (don't ask me why).

Note: I already made a thread about the truth about me where I'm apologizing the guys that actually thought I was a girl, and in the thread about the truth about me I also pointed out which names I've been using since I came to FGunZ (it's 4-5 month ago I made the thread).

I'm making this thread because I can't take that there is some people here that don't know who I'm (mostly the "oldgens").

I will post a link to the first thread I made, to let you know (the people who haven't read the previous thread) the names I've been using through my time here (names since 2008).

Also, sorry to the people I lied to back in the time, I'm so sorry!

To close, I know the majority of this Community might think I'm crazy and a freak, but this have to come out.

https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...truth+about+me This is the other thread I made some time ago where I'm pointing out which names I've been using since 2008.

Thanks if you read it!

Don't comment/post anything unless it's related to the topic!

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    umm.. so wuts the reason for wanting to be a girl?

who cares if u dnt got any friends in a gaming community.. its not like u are gonna see anyone here anyways.. and people should accept u for who u are.

i am a black jamaican boy and im 16.. all should accept me cuz thats who i am and no one can change that. so **** you all who dont accept me.

u should of done wut i just said. because trust me.. there are people who will accept who u are, and for me one of the first persons was Ganmel(best friend).

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    umm.. so wuts the reason for wanting to be a girl?

who cares if u dnt got any friends in a gaming community.. its not like u are gonna see anyone here anyways.. and people should accept u for who u are.

i am a black jamaican boy and im 16.. all should accept me cuz thats who i am and no one can change that. so **** you all who dont accept me.

u should of done wut i just said. because trust me.. there are people who will accept who u are, and for me one of the first persons was Ganmel(best friend).
    ahahahahahahahahahhaha black ahahahahahahah

omgawd bashy bashy bashy nr1 oo0o0oo0o jking <3
    Ontopic: 2lazy2readall

EDIT:Readed it.
    Its ok.
    If haters come. then HATERS GONNA HATE. /end
    Last edited by Genetic; 06-14-2011 at 10:13 PM.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Banned

Thanks
    i understand it might be so freaking boring to read through all that crap, because its useless for anyone else than me.
    but as i said, its important for me to point this out.

Banned

Thanks
    didnt u point this out sometime earlier?

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Boubbleeeeeeeeeee! Girl or boy ur still my mate... :-) but nice and fair you share this with the community.

Banned

Thanks
    not all of it. in this thread i pointed out who i was at the old forum (i know u might not care)
    and i pointed out my original fgunz join date, to let ppl know that i actually have been here for quite long time

i also hope that some of my old friends would see this, im just not sure if they are still here

Originally Posted by Alym View Post
    Boubbleeeeeeeeeee! Girl or boy ur still my mate... :-) but nice and fair you share this with the community.
    thanks alym. but yeah im a boy, i just pretended to be a girl (how immature) but i know it was hell stupid.

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    maybe u can remember me , AnimeFans o-o

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    Weren't you ^5Babe
    ?

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Voca-Rock View Post
    maybe u can remember me , AnimeFans o-o
    ofc i remember u, but i dont remember u from the old forum, i think, but that might be because i almost never was online at the forum.

Originally Posted by Aventura` View Post
    Weren't you ^5Babe
    ?
    no, he scammed me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information