Donator

Thanks
    I just started learning to use Photoshop yesterday and i toyed around with it to make this:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/709/whips1.jpg/

I used a purple haired whip them (random ~_~)

I rendered some of the pics so it might look a little nooby. I would really appreciate some tips and criticism so i get better

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    Whoa very good for the first time D:

Donator

Thanks
    Thanks xD do you know how to make my signature a better quality it looks kinda like shet when i uploaded it .-.

Banned

Thanks
    wow :o good work xD

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    It look's very bad my eye's are burning.
    But!!!
    For your first time im Impressed, Here's my first one, I nearly killed myself from it xD
    I like the use of the pattern, And then Scaled down to make an effects Look at my Ihigo (Smaller Signature) you see line's, That's called ScanLine's learn them, It can give a great effect, But all depending on how you use it and where. Try to only use a Small Signature size, Not too mslal though, Preferdly Legnth way's

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shaya View Post
    But!!!
    For your first time im Impressed, Here's my first one, I nearly killed myself from it xD
    I like the use of the pattern, And then Scaled down to make an effects Look at my Ihigo (Smaller Signature) you see line's, That's called ScanLine's learn them, It can give a great effect, But all depending on how you use it and where. Try to only use a Small Signature size, Not too mslal though, Preferdly Legnth way's
    wow too mean , gtfo -.-

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shaya View Post
    But!!!
    Yeah i really wanna know how to learn that i will google! thx for advice

Thread Information