Storm's Avatar The Hated

Thanks
    xD a GM told me it was worth a try 2 post

IGN: p0wn3d(R thing kinda like ©)

Story: this kid saying hes so much better than me going 1 v 1 for 50 coins w/ csalamana sword then i do 1st it was 1-1 then he wanted me 2 take off my donor rings so i did. then it was 2-0 and he said can i rejoin since u did? thought he was getting new equip and he comes back and goes ok 0-0 as i rejoin 2 and u can see the start of it on the vid below

so here are 2 not so clear cause the other clearer vid got cut when i rejoined but go down 2 the bottom where he says i sayed that its no coins at the end trying 2 lie 2 me. u might not even need 2 see the vid 2 realize he lost

here saying he doesnt have donors but hell buy one right as he loses

here saying i will gift him a sg if he wins

EDIT: soz i didnt get the part when i said ok =(

pic like in mid game

And vid kinda long i think ull get it by a lil take your time 2 respond as i reallize its rediculously boring

http://www.mediafire.com/?q719aorcck595np

Heres the final photo. The major scam trying 2 lie about something i did. also hes gonna "e-mail a gm" with the proof LOLOLOLOLOL

i feel like an idiot not making sure i f11'd before i left but i hope thats enough. i do not wish for points as i dont need them but i just want this kid to get a lesson. i thought we was scamming, no donors 2....

ty for your time and i appreciate it even if its not bannable as this might take a lil. maybe go afk till the end is near or eat something while u watch?

PS im pooped took me 20 min to make this thread LOL

please post on anything that u need or if u need 2 talk 2 me

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    That's your own problem, you accepted his 1v1.

:lock:
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information