yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    READ FIRST B4 COMMENTING SHT TO DEFEND HIM.

I know he uc's. i've seen so many reports about him and things.

Why he's undetectable:
    - Look at this (scroll down to rasians post) https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...light=Computer
    u see that on hes Main computer he got lower gfx (windows classic) and like 5 programs. Its because when he underclock in gunz he will spike. but with lower gfx on computer it makes him have higher fps, and he dont use many programs to make networkusage lower. that makes his ping so low. and runs maptexture in gunz 8 (config.xml edit) that makes him undetectable in gunz. Less programs running = Higher FPS and Lower ping. if he like runs skype, and facebook or somthing he will spike ingame. thats why he always logon his laptop.

Lot of ppl just say ''ucer'' without any reason. they say it because he play better than them. without hes uc. he would be like. half good as hes now.

Look at him like in duel , he no leads BR's. when we hit a br without lead and the watchers see that the HP keeps falling back but when we lead the hp get lower without falling back.

just cuz i made this thread he tells people ''whisper hahathahahaha to Active'' and then he tells me ''everyone is laughing at u'' Grow up kid.

3 Warnings + Mute and 2x Banned.
    Last edited by yung; 06-20-2011 at 06:34 PM.

Thread Information