Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Remove the text cause its distracting, make a vocal point ( blur the sides a bit and sharpen the render)

roflwtfno's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    Remove the text cause its distracting, make a vocal point ( blur the sides a bit and sharpen the render)
    I'll take your advice. Why? Your sigs are fap-quality.

Banned

Thanks
    looks pretty good for your first time imo

but, was the render originally blurred like that? or did you do that with smudge or something? if so, to me it looks like you did a little too much xd
    also, try to blend your text in a little bit more, i'm still learning how to blend text and renders, but i know that you can outline the object with a color that matches the rest (make sure the softness is up so it's more of a glow) then blur it, do some smudging maybe some distortion too, and then mess around with Layer Properties until you find one that blends real nice. another thing you could do to make it better would be to add light (either to text, render, background, or all 3, or maybe just 2 of the 3, your choice ) one way i know of (the narp way) is to change the brush size (default circle brush) to around 30 and make sure the color is white, then click once on the canvas (obv to put the brush dot) then do a white glow around it then do a motion blur but center it on the dot. now you have a narp light source that you can put behind or on the render or text or w.e you want, then try adjusting the layer properties again so it's not just a fading white dot ontop or behind of something, and it actually adds light to the image/render/text.

(make sure to make new layers for each "thing", like a layer for text, the light, render, background, etc.)

i'm not that good with GFX, but i thought i'd give you a couple tips that i try to use. (even if some are noooob methods ;p)

goodluck =]

4. The following user said thank you to Tyler The Creator for this useful post:

roflwtfno (06-28-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information