Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Although I've only seen it once, I'm sure it happens more...

I was just lurking around the GFX section of this forum (as usual) and I noticed that somebody was using Demure's signature as their own.

First off, I would like to define what a signature is:

Signature - A distinctive mark, characteristic, or sound indicating identity.

That being said, I do not believe that you would go around signing contracts with somebody else's name or SIGNATURE.

So here is the question: Why on EARTH are you doing that? You're literally taking somebody Else's work and presenting it as your own.

The point of a signature is so that people can define how you work as an artist, not how somebody else uses it. If somebody else made it FOR you, then you can say "Thanks to X" or "Made by X". This gives respect to the creator and overall makes you look like a better person.

However, because it was not made FOR you by Demure, please do not use it. You know who you are.

I would like comments on this by people who have some common sense / decency. If you are lacking in either of those fields, please don't.

2. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

JohnB (06-24-2011)

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

I was just lurking around the GFX section of this forum (as usual) and I noticed that somebody was using Demure's signature as their own.

That being said, I do not believe that you would go around signing contracts with somebody else's name or SIGNATURE.

So here is the question: Why on EARTH are you doing that? You're literally taking somebody Else's work and presenting it as your own.

The point of a signature is so that people can define how you work as an artist, not how somebody else uses it. If somebody else made it FOR you, then you can say "Thanks to X" or "Made by X". This gives respect to the creator and overall makes you look like a better person.

However, because it was not made FOR you by Demure, please do not use it. You know who you are.

I would like comments on this by people who have some common sense / decency. If you are lacking in either of those fields, please don't.
    yeah i saw someone i forgot who i think it was Davicho who took is signature and im like wtf? srs? cant atleast ask him to make one for u or something? he just takes

Banned

Thanks
    I could careless

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ItsTeaTime View Post
    I could careless
    pulse > u

Banned

Thanks
    Pulse my ass son .

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    It was davicho doesn't matter he's a br noob.

8. The following 3 users say thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

JohnB (06-24-2011), Natto (06-22-2011), Joel (06-22-2011)

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post

yeah yeah l0l

Joeyy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Better remove my signature ;X.

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    planb

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Famous View Post
    yeah yeah l0l