Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks
    Idk if this is the right section sorry if it isn't but anyway.

So I go into attack defence....

I play ya know. Having fun.

I end up being the last dude in a 1 v 1 situation about 3-4 times.

When I play regular games I play no rings and 7 dmg shottys I learned that from Wayne xD. So I'm using strategy to kill the dude you know...using the environment pot shooting....staying on walls drawing him out. His name is Jstanub btw. Anyways...so he gets hiself insta'd then goes and qq omg all you can do is block omg. [Btw I pbed hime 4-5 times but he has full donates + donor meds on deck so he can med back to full]. So then I go...."If I get my donates I'll rape you" and he's like go get em.

So then I go get them and rape him and he leaves because it's unfair or whatever.

In the process of rapeing him some other dude named Windows hops in the room. I kill him once and he says idk why legit thinks he's pro.....[lol] so I'm like okay. 1 v 1 me....or don't talk crap I didn't even ego the dude at first.
    So then I rape him in 3 shots and he goes "man I went from lb to red so fast man im outta here legit is to obnoxious" qq city.

Why do these kids talk so much shit (soz if I can't curse)
    But don't back it up like....
    I know it's a game but because it's a game..
    You'd think that no real repercussions occur
    If you duel anyone anytime or....backed up your talk or whatever...

These kids qq then say your not pro. (Which I never said I was in the first place I'm a nub why do you think I play p servers) then they dodge
    Then they qq like....its frustrating I would press V but I like to see the names when I kill people and stuff.

But anyways staff should make a rule like lol nobitchassness or something
    Just because you duel and lose doesn't mean you suck or whatever. Like at least you had the balls and if you get owned oh well....should of never tlk'dshit.

Thanks for Your Time Freestylers

~^8iegit ; you know the one from the nooby frag video =P

Banned

Thanks
    Whenever I see windows, I get my ele, since swhe always has an ele.
    I love when she calls me a lightning noob though.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    window loves to win =3 lol and this server isnt bad its just some people HATE to die/lose just dont worry about em and move on from your day dont let em bring your day down to a horrible situration =3

Thanks
    Lol I try so hard like to let it go...

but I get these listed things

(I use donates....everybody leaves the room [most of the time])
    (I don't use donates and use....strategy [they qq and dodge the 1 v 1])
    (They 1 v 1 me...and lose to me naked and still ego me lol)

Where's the solution!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    the solution is to make friends let them qq =.= let them run who cares they cant keep running your feeling lukai's pain but if u really want ill play with u in games then just pm when your bored i never run unless its lukai who keeps dropping me like every game D: -cries- ill get him/her back one day

Banned

Thanks
    Your solution, sir, is to jerk off with them until they stop insulting and become your friend.
    I r learnded this.

Thanks
    Lol jerk off it is.

say hi to kor kor bunny.

Thanks
    ...................................EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW im not playing with u then =.= i only play with bunny when his hands are above his hips and are on the keybored lol =3 FAILED

$_$Banana's Avatar Freestyler

Country
    Thanks
    when i die; i get the urge XD XD when i die i feel like all happy (if u kno what i mean XD XD XD ) no seriously O_O

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by TeamLegit View Post

In the process of rapeing him some other dude named Windows hops in the room. I kill him once and he says idk why legit thinks he's pro.....[lol] so I'm like okay. 1 v 1 me....or don't talk crap I didn't even ego the dude at first.
    So then I rape him in 3 shots and he goes "man I went from lb to red so fast man im outta here legit is to obnoxious" qq city.
    You might want to tell the whole story.

1. You didnt rape me. It was 1v3, your team mates were butterflying me, and you were spamming rs.

2. I did say idk why legit thinks hes pro. And thats true, i dont. You rely'd on your team the whole time. And your ego was constantly bursting out of its bubbles the whole match.

3. I dont recall you asking for a 1v1. But i hardly ever accept 1v1's, i really don't care who they are from, i just rarely accept. Ask anyone.

4. You did kill me in 3 shots. You were at the outside of the blue base shooting at one of my teammates, and i dashed around the corner to go out of the blue base. I didnt know you were spamming rs again, and i ran straight into them. I wouldnt consider this "dropped", but if you would, go ahead.

5. I didnt say "Legit is obnoxious", i said "Man im out. [enter] Legit's ego is getting obnoxious." At the time you were spamming something in caps about how i was "dropped" and "3 shots kid". I deal with somebody ego'ing me in every room i go into, and i was tired of it. So i left.

To close, please keep your story straight. You can post again but im heading off to bed tonight, i will check tomorrow to see what kind of flaming/lies you left for me.

Ciao

P.S. Bunny im a "he", not a "she". Thanks.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information