Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Windows' picture was after the fact, in a random duel room I found him in. Had nothing to do with our 1v1, I just brought it up and had to go finish coding something.

tl;dr: gtfo my /b/ and learn to 1v1 properly. No one cares for your QQ.

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    rofl awww sweet dream to u too <3 and window ummmm O.o hi? lol elite clan got droped by emotionall im just saying plz dont get mad O.o

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kairychu View Post
    An 1v1 can be anywhere, but it's true that the person being challenged can make the rules, if the challenger doesn't like it, it's his problem.
    If the challenged makes the rules, why would the challenger have to make the room? The room master makes the map and round choice. Therefore the challenger makes the map/game type/round amount choice.

Prime example:

1v1 me. No ele and no donors.
    The CHALLENGER is making the rules, not the challenged.

Originally Posted by [HxC]Mutal View Post
    That's what I mean. Provoke more please. try to get me mad pl0x.
    U can't get me mad, U'll never be able to.
    Since I'm going to sleep now

Having sweet dreams about some persons here..:rolleyes:

(cough) taytay (cough)

lol j/k
    I don't try to provoke you. You come in here and try to make me look/sound bad, so i retaliate by saying something back. Stop trying to point the badguy out as me ok?

Edit:

This isnt about emotionall, and i don't remember it, i might not have been in the cw. I dont care what my clan does, im mostly in it because the members are my friends. There are kinda a lot of people who are in it that shouldnt be allowed to cw. I only care about the CW's i was in.

Edit2:

Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    Windows' picture was after the fact, in a random duel room I found him in. Had nothing to do with our 1v1, I just brought it up and had to go finish coding something.

tl;dr: gtfo my /b/ and learn to 1v1 properly. No one cares for your QQ.
    Did you just say that that pic is from a random duel room? If you did thats pretty sad....a head developer lying straight up. Wow...
    Last edited by Windows; 06-28-2009 at 03:20 AM.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    hey windows u mean something like this? how u dodged cuz i was dropping u Lol

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    windows is a heavy dodger with lots of reason for me its about lag sheild
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Windows View Post
    1v1 means 1 player versus another 1 player. 1v1 doesnt mean we do 10 round TDM on town with some random kid spectating. If you challenge a 1v1, you decide where. If you were so pro, you should be able to kill me on any map. So quit with the QQ k?
    Pffft.... You just didn't want me screenshotting your second loss/dodge against a legit. I watched last time, and you didn't seem too sad about it then, huh? Btw... He was going to 1 vs. 1 you with only donor weapons, and allow you to use full donors and your cheap lightning massive, or in other terms THE GEAR YOU ALWAYS USE. Only way to make you any cheaper is if you would equip a 1-hit. Then again, you couldn't equip a 1-hit with your 45 meds and lightning element. You're so predictable, it's hilarious.

Windows strategies:
    1.) Slash shot and spam shotgun at people who are a little too far.
    2.) Spam block and random, slow bf while close until massive is gotten.
    3.) Lightning massive when had, then point blank the person's knees.
    4.) Skyblock when near a massive.
    5.) Run, hide, and med when yellow.
    6.) Ego and rage when killed.
    7.) Leave/dodge or find a reason to leave/dodge.

Originally Posted by Kairychu View Post
    An 1v1 can be anywhere, but it's true that the person being challenged can make the rules, if the challenger doesn't like it, it's his problem.
    GG. +1
    Last edited by Grascen; 06-28-2009 at 03:27 AM.

Thanks
    lol wow grascen can u sum up my style plz <3 lol i wanna improve =3

Donator

Thanks
    z
    Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    windows is a heavy dodger with lots of reason for me its about lag sheild
    Bearz your like 220 ping for me. Sorry my lead only goes up to about 150-200. You have never offered a 1v1 though. But yes, i do dodge. Dont care what others think.

Originally Posted by Grascen View Post
    Pffft.... You just didn't want me screenshotting your second loss/dodge against a legit. I watched last time, and you didn't seem too sad about it then, huh? Btw... He was going to 1 vs. 1 you with only donor weapons, and allow you to use full donors and your cheap lightning massive, or in other terms THE GEAR YOU ALWAYS USE. Only way to make you any cheaper is if you would equip a 1-hit. Then again, you couldn't equip a 1-hit with your 45 meds and lightning element. You're so predictable, it's hilarious.

Windows strategies:
    1.) Slash shot and spam shotgun at people who are a little too far.
    2.) Spam block and random, slow bf while close until massive is gotten.
    3.) Lightning massive when had, then point blank the person's knees.
    4.) Skyblock when near a massive.
    5.) Run, hide, and med when yellow.
    6.) Ego and rage when killed.
    7.) Leave/dodge or find a reason to leave/dodge.

GG. +1
    All i saw was you commenting on the donors i wear (again, i apologize for supporting the server, my mistake), and telling how i happen to kill people about 50% of the time. You forgot Bf spam, noob flip, noob juggle, laggy trash, hacker. Trust me i heard them all. Its old. And i dont care what you think of me. Thats the difference between us.

I, honestly dont care what your image of me is, so all this junk you post about me, has no effect .

Im going to bed, have fun with your ego wars.

Ciao
    Last edited by Grascen; 06-28-2009 at 03:39 AM.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Thanks
    kk good night and try to umm be more nice or like care about other ppl's feeling =3 lol

Legit's Avatar BloodLegion

Country
    Thanks
    Lol Windows When u faught me all u did was complain how i "only turtle" but realy the truth is my first death was cuz uhhh you turtled. and so every time u turtled i turtled back and it just so happens that u arnt good at it.

so u quit the 1v1 we were having after 5 rounds of me copying u and just being over all better then u at ur own style of fighting GG?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information