Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    The problem is they're not good at it.
    you talk like a gay who doesnt accept his sexuality

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    That's not up to you to decide though, Dave and McSic pick them, and if they see potential in them then they get in.
    I don't get why you're so bitter towards them, did you like try to get into the GFX team and get denied or something, I don't get why you even care.
    No I didnt even try out for it for the single reason that it sucks because none of the people in it are even skilled. I care because it shows how shitty our GFX team really is and makes other people who are interested in GFX look at it and laugh.

Originally Posted by Hana View Post
    you talk like a gay who doesnt accept his sexuality
    If you're going to flame just leave don't wanna deal with retards.

Donator

Country
    Thanks
    Preach !!!
    Kelo has Returned.

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    No I didnt even try out for it for the single reason that it sucks because none of the people in it are even skilled. I care because it shows how shitty our GFX team really is and makes other people who are interested in GFX look at it and laugh.
    That's a cool story.
    Because The National Online Gaming Forum GFX Team Competition (NOGMGTC) is coming up and we really need to win?

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gianpaolo View Post
    That's a cool story.
    Because The National Online Gaming Forum GFX Team Competition (NOGMGTC) is coming up and we really need to win?
    You're really the stupidest person I've ever met.

So we're basically giving away free titles to any noob that downloads PS huh. If so you might as well change the job description to "Recognized Noobs in GFX who can act cool in front of everyone and act as if they are actually good at something."

Banned

Thanks

So we're basically giving away free titles to any noob that downloads PS huh. If so you might as well change the job description to "Recognized Noobs in GFX who can act cool in front of everyone and act as if they are actually good at something."
    you should change yours to: Worlds unique good GFX team member which actualy counts 1 member

and id change mine to something like: HUEHUEHUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEUHUer

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks

If I downloaded PS I couldn't make GFX.
    And no need to get all mad and offend me, most absent minded people go right to offending when they know they are wrong and have little to no intellect to actually have a real debate. SEEE W0T I DID THARR??!?!
    Since you've chosen that path, I'll go ahead and lock this sad attempt at a debate thread.
    I like our current GFX Team, they may not be the best, but they do have talent, even if they are still beginners.
    Sometimes being a part of the GFX team will motivate beginners further to becoming even better than they already are.
    Oh in my signature you might want to click the link to the ToS, that'll answer any question you have as to why you've recieved an infraction.
    <3 ilysfm.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information