Thanks
    rash nr1

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shaya View Post
    Oh, you mad?
    Gal plx?

Good job Johnny The last 1 v 1 i saw you do you got like 10-8 again, but you said you weren't trying, And for you to try...

Now im scared of both...
    Mad? Oh yea? Another Johnny asslicker ? Gosh you won't stop going after his ass, will you? He was pretending for my friend but he was actually .... I won't say bad words here. You're going to see that he is going to disappoint you. And yeah he is really Underclocking with Riva Tuner.
    Using it to UC his graphic card a little and after that using Game Booster.. you can see in-game, he isn't lagging, but actually from his point you are moving slowly ..

Good fight. Rash won for me.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

DrDre's Avatar I can"t control it...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rasiankorea View Post
    Gotta admit really, I never thought rash was this beast his lead is sick. If you just fail from beginning you will die i give this guy respect hes a beast lol made me try so hard ;/. One of the best 1v1 ive ever had in a while very hard hard challenge that's what i like, Keep up the good work.
    Post the replay i wana see how u hit him direct.... with your uc sht

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KingLoyal View Post
    Mad? Oh yea? Another Johnny asslicker ? Gosh you won't stop going after his ass, will you? He was pretending for my friend but he was actually .... I won't say bad words here. You're going to see that he is going to disappoint you. And yeah he is really Underclocking with Riva Tuner.
    Using it to UC his graphic card a little and after that using Game Booster.. you can see in-game, he isn't lagging, but actually from his point you are moving slowly ..

Good fight. Rash won for me.
    Wont argue byeee
    Last edited by Rasiankorea; 07-03-2011 at 12:45 AM.

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Rasiankorea for this useful post:

Claudia (07-02-2011), Thrinaria (07-02-2011)

Atlantica's Avatar LoL

Thanks
    I'm proud of my son good job johhny xD nex time il teach u OC oke o_o
    SuperWaffle-Pickachuuuu-Nathzi-StephanM-McSic-Tomboii
    Nigel-UkRaiNeR-Forsaken-Slugheady-Alis-Jakanadin-Alym-Xanxus-Aderz
    Famous-Keite-Nick-S-Legancy-Alex-Hype
    Legend:~Da~Best~

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm Hmm Sorry o.o, I didn't understand what you're talking about just by what you know, your experience and knowledge sucks by the way Rivatunner is a program to underclock your graphiccards to lower the Fps so you can get smooth gameplay and stable fps but i'm not doing that by the way it isnt illegal, Underclocking is when you lower the FSB = front side bus linked to the cpu mhz proccesor which makes your pc slower. Please kid get your facts right before you open that mouth of urs and also everyone uses gamebooster, I use it cuz it makes me fastt (I just got accused yesterday for being being so fast in game = Uc? What a joke you re
    Acting pro. But not working

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Thanks
    Hmm Hmm Sorry o.o, I didn't understand what you're talking about just by what you know, your experience and knowledge sucks by the way Rivatunner is a program to underclock your graphiccards to lower the Fps so you can get smooth gameplay and stable fps but i'm not doing that by the way it isnt illegal, Underclocking is when you lower the FSB = front side bus linked to the cpu mhz proccesor which makes your pc slower. Please kid get your facts right before you open that mouth of urs and also everyone uses gamebooster, I use it cuz it makes me fastt (I just got accused yesterday for being being so fast in game = Uc? What a joke you re
    u seem to know a ton about uc so it makes me wonder -.- i still say u uc nd never will say dif but ur aim sucks ass with it i can tell u that

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by pcplayer18 View Post
    u seem to know a ton about uc so it makes me wonder -.- i still say u uc nd never will say dif but ur aim sucks ass with it i can tell u that
    please?

Trixi's Avatar Retired

Thanks
    Yeah GameBooster just relieves you of processes that you dont actually need open which basically just reduces lag ._.

Masqurin's Avatar Flamedancer

Thanks
    who really cares if someone UC's or not >.> people UCing makes it easier for me to aim honestly.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information