Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    There is no focals. Text looks weird and focuses all the attention on it. There is no depth really.

Can't say anything about it because it's just a spam.

Thanks
    Thanks for your cc but can i just ask what spam?

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    You're basically just spamming c4ds and desaturating the sig. Let's just say this if it wasn't black and white the whole thing wouldn't match up. It's spam because there's no flow or direction in the sig. I get what you were trying to do with the arm but it's lacking the flow. There's also 3 light sources which is definitely wrong as for depth well there is none.

Thanks
    Oh i see, well I'd like to inform you that I only used 2 c4ds. Nice try though .

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Yes you used 2 c4ds and some displacement layers nice try though it's still a spam of effects with no sense of movement in thought.

Thanks
    I did use one displace layer. Normally cc is good but not when its coming from someone who knows very little of the graphical world. As for flow and depth, Its a section 8 signature. Section 8 is chaos, meaning you should not add flow and depth. You don't run around making signatures about something if you have no idea what the science behind it is about. Thank you come again.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skele View Post
    I did use one displace layer. Normally cc is good but not when its coming from someone who knows very little of the graphical world.
    LOL bro you make me laugh. I don't know anything? Unlike you I know what your shit lacks and you do not. Any of my recent work will shit on you so please close your mouth and go back to the hole you came from.

Thanks
    Alright lol, show me some of your, "recent shit," and I'll make something to smash on it. And that's because this piece is the second piece I've done in months.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skele View Post
    Alright lol, show me some of your, "recent shit," and I'll make something to smash on it. And that's because this piece is the second piece I've done in months.
    Yawn please shush kiddo even the shit venom sig of mine beats anything you've done.

11. The following user said thank you to Ekital for this useful post:

Trillax (07-03-2011)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information