Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks
    ROFL that piece of shit signature doesn't touch me for about two years back. Lol i think we should battle just to settle this. We can even take it to vibrantFx one of the top gfx sites.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Skele View Post
    ROFL that piece of shit signature doesn't touch me for about two years back. Lol i think we should battle just to settle this. We can even take it to vibrantFx one of the top gfx sites.
    Not even close to a top gfx site and please close your mouth and leave the forum okay? I'm not even on a computer and guess what you're trash and I can literally name every little thing in every one of your sigs so please calm your newgen tits aight?

Thanks
    Rofl sounds to me like your scared. Be sure to let me know when your on a computer so i can kick your ass in a gfx battle. And i can name every piece of shit filter you abused on all your sigs. Btw nice scan lines on the text of your teddy bear sig. Scan lines are abused like no other. And look even worse with bad text. So when you grow a pair and stop being a little pussy over the internet for that fact. Make sure you reach me for a battle.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Rofl sounds to me like your scared. Be sure to let me know when your on a computer so i can kick your ass in a gfx battle. And i can name every piece of shit filter you abused on all your sigs. Btw nice scan lines on the text of your teddy bear sig. Scan lines are abused like no other. And look even worse with bad text. So when you grow a pair and stop being a little pussy over the internet for that fact. Make sure you reach me for a battle.
    Lolzzz i love how you looked through all my posts where I deliberately put the scan lines over the text for fun and removed it later. And if you want a battle go post it and ill get around to posting some shit you want when im near a computer. And btw you're the little pussy here not being able to take criticism so shut your newgen mouth.

Thanks
    First off, lurn sum gramur pl0x? Second of all, I look at everyone's signatures who comes out and says they are better than me. I am a pussy? I took your criticism and corrected it and you get a smart ass attitude. Last thing, come back when you get some new comebacks, "newgen mouth?" What-the-**** is newgen mouth? You fail at almost everything you do.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    First off, lurn sum gramur pl0x? Second of all, I look at everyone's signatures who comes out and says they are better than me. I am a pussy? I took your criticism and corrected it and you get a smart ass attitude. Last thing, come back when you get some new comebacks, "newgen mouth?" What-the-**** is newgen mouth? You fail at almost everything you do.
    Where in the world did you correct my criticism and first of all who the **** does that? Just to let you know you're the most retarded kid I've met yet.

Oh btw nice Signature you got there /sarcasm off

Ghoulish's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    his sig is fux pro.

8. The following user said thank you to Ghoulish for this useful post:

Ekital (07-03-2011)

Thanks
    See now im confused -.-, Are we battling or not. Spamming is lame, so lets either do this or not.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    See now im confused -.-, Are we battling or not. Spamming is lame, so lets either do this or not.
    If you want to go make it

As for me I dont give a flying ****.
    kbai

Modcrusher

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Yawn please shush kiddo even the shit venom sig of mine beats anything you've done.
    Not really

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information