"Caylee Marie Anthony (August 9, 2005 – c. June 16, 2008)[1] was a child from Orlando, Florida, whose disappearance in June 2008 attracted national media attention. Her mother, Casey Anthony, was indicted on charges of felony murder, though she continued to maintain her innocence throughout her trial, ultimately being acquitted on July 5, 2011. Caylee's skeletal remains were discovered December 11, 2008, six months after she was reported missing by her grandmother, Cindy Anthony.[2] On July 5, 2011 a jury in Florida found Casey Anthony not guilty of murder, aggravated child abuse, and aggravated manslaughter, but guilty of lying and providing false information to the police."

If you do not understand this, pretty much, In 2008 this woman killed her 3 year old daughter by posioning her, THEN dumping her body in a swamp, SHE went out PARTYING the NEXT DAY acted like NOTHING happened, AND 6 MONTHS LATER they found this childs remains, There was a WHOLE trial for her, Jury and everything and well today the jury found her not guilty. Man what the fk. Just let that woman go like that, but in all honesty, When she gets out her life will be hell, I mean seriously WHO would hire her? I bet people may even try to kill her..There is going to be movies of this, I want to know your opinions, Do you think she should have been found guilty? If you know nothing of this just search her name up, This was an international case, The trial was on T.V everyday.