Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    This story is getting so much attention guess it's not a shock that it appears here too.

Found "Not guilty." Therefore she is innocent under justice system. Some people think she is guilty and some people think not guilty, but it doesn't matter because it's done now. Flawed justice system is new and exciting for the US... The outcome doesn't affect me so I really don't care, if you let events like this get you worked up then you might as well kill yourself. Dumb shit like this trial happens all the time, just not as publicly displayed. I've seen enough court cases where the person is lightly sentenced or proven innocent, even with a ton of evidence against them. Welcome to the United States.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    This story is getting so much attention guess it's not a shock that it appears here too.

Found "Not guilty." Therefore she is innocent under justice system. Some people think she is guilty and some people think not guilty, but it doesn't matter because it's done now. Flawed justice system is new and exciting for the US... The outcome doesn't affect me so I really don't care, if you let events like this get you worked up then you might as well kill yourself. Dumb shit like this trial happens all the time, just not as publicly displayed. I've seen enough court cases where the person is lightly sentenced or proven innocent, even with a ton of evidence against them. Welcome to the United States.
    this.. i think it's bad if something like this get too much attention. it hurts for all people that are involved and it isnt actually any of other people their buisness

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information