Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rui_Kenshin's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    he closed the other thing before I could put this:

[QUOTE=Windows;24382]Legit twins ego a lot but arent that good. Was playing 1 in an atk n def room using no donors, no rings, and 125/100 hp/ap and was still winning.

Hey.
    Coming from a dude that can't rs but can tbf 10/10 (macro).
    I don't want to hear a bit.
    You fail to count the countless times I dropped you.
    first of all you had donor meds. So either way you can run and med to full 4+ times.
    Second of all I go 120/100 hp/ap on legit on everybody all the time I don't feel the need to post my "proness" or how low my hp/ap was to make me feel better because I can beat someone.
    Thrid of all you won't 1 v 1 me so just stop talking about me or anything involving me until you receive your official score of my dropping you.
    Fourth of all you macro lol and you were tbfing on kids who can't even rhs so please....just stfu.; Ty

And for eSTiffy you are the worst egoing player I ever seen. You have no skill but you still talk I mean. You can ss. But every game every time you ego lagger blah blah and go 0-4 0-8 ect. If your gonna ego back it up. And when someone says no ele or donors in a 1 v 1 don't come with elec that'll hold me up for 4+ seconds please?

And for both of you.

1 v 1 me. I'll post screenies and you two can grovel about it later.

Lastly Windows I know you'll formulate some eloquent excuse why you can't duel me or why you don't macro or whatever. But you do and you dodge. I don't care what you say.

Gg. Yall skids are so annoying now a days bring the old f gunz back before these trash nubs.

Whoever replys call it ego call it whatever you want. & I'm sorry for arguin with nubs it makes me look like a nub but they are so annoying like god.

Banned

Thanks
    Sigh.
    I miss the good old days when no one cried about ele or donors. (WOW I DIDNT EVEN READ THE FACT THAT YOU SAID THIS BEFORE UNTIL I ALREADY WROTE IT. WE ARE THINKING THE SAME THING.)
    The ones where EVERYONE used ele and almost NOONE used donors (The few people who did were nice) and therefore it was fair.

>
    I miss fgunz.

Rui_Kenshin's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bunnychaser999 View Post
    Sigh.
    I miss the good old days when no one cried about ele or donors. (WOW I DIDNT EVEN READ THE FACT THAT YOU SAID THIS BEFORE UNTIL I ALREADY WROTE IT. WE ARE THINKING THE SAME THING.)
    The ones where EVERYONE used ele and almost NOONE used donors (The few people who did were nice) and therefore it was fair.

>
    I miss fgunz.
    I miss there being actual people with skill as opposed to these new gen kids. Back before it use to be alot more better players and they didn't ego lol.
    Now just because kids have donates and macros they think they are even on the same playing field as someone totally out of their league. They need to learn respect.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rui_Kenshin View Post
    he closed the other thing before I could put this:

Originally Posted by Windows View Post
    Legit twins ego a lot but arent that good. Was playing 1 in an atk n def room using no donors, no rings, and 125/100 hp/ap and was still winning.

Hey.
    Coming from a dude that can't rs but can tbf 10/10 (macro).
    I don't want to hear a bit.
    You fail to count the countless times I dropped you.
    first of all you had donor meds. So either way you can run and med to full 4+ times.
    Second of all I go 120/100 hp/ap on legit on everybody all the time I don't feel the need to post my "proness" or how low my hp/ap was to make me feel better because I can beat someone.
    Thrid of all you won't 1 v 1 me so just stop talking about me or anything involving me until you receive your official score of my dropping you.
    Fourth of all you macro lol and you were tbfing on kids who can't even rhs so please....just stfu.; Ty

1 v 1 me. I'll post screenies and you two can grovel about it later.
    1. You honestly dont think i can rs? Loooool. Ya ok, find me in game and ill rs for you.... And as ive told you and everyone else, i dont macro. Ask people, i teach how to tbf. I can bf-hang. I can do the dbf spots. Whatever you want buddy. And really? Quit crying about my meds. You were using 1 hit nades, i was using meds. Fair enough i believe.

2. Lol i killed you time and time again with your health like that, and with mine the same. Remember the "windows set". Pretty sure i still got that ss, will look for it tomorrow.

3. I don't do 1v1. I almost never do. Problem? Deal with it. I don't need to prove myself to you, nor anyone else.

4. I don't. As ive told you and many people. Anyone who knows me can confirm this. But really, believe what you want. It doesnt bother me. Because i know i dont macro.

As for the 1v1, i decline, just as always. Yup, thats right,

I DODGED.

/Begin flaming me.

Going off for the night. Will check the thread tomorrow if its still open. But seeing as how wowus and birdhouse are so biased against me, it will be closed within a matter of minutes.
    Last edited by Windows; 06-29-2009 at 04:22 AM.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Banned

Thanks
    Lol @ dodger. Like, the 9001st time this has happened to the legits.

Give us a break, and stfu.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by wowus View Post
    Lol @ dodger. Like, the 9001st time this has happened to the legits.

Give us a break, and stfu.
    Isnt that an infraction? "stfu" is considered offensive language. So how is it i get an infraction for harmless sarcasm, but you dont for straight up hate and flame.
    See what i mean about biased....

And ya i dodge...dont care. Comment on it all you like. Still not affecting me.
    Name - Level - Clan - Donor/Non-Donor
    Windows - Level 75 - Beast - Donor

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Windows View Post
    Isnt that an infraction? "stfu" is considered offensive language. So how is it i get an infraction for harmless sarcasm, but you dont for straight up hate and flame.
    See what i mean about biased....

And ya i dodge...dont care. Comment on it all you like. Still not affecting me.
    You want to start complaining about your infractions? Because I can give you infractions for that, too. You used inappropriate language on the forums. I know Gothix can take literal offense to what you said. GG.

Vixen's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Wow The Legit twins are highly skilled, no debating it.

Banned

Thanks
    ...you mean triplets, right? ;D

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    stfu isnt really flaming it could mean shut the flip up =3 which is rude but isnt kthnxbai rude too?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information