Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    you did hacked in a game well you have to face the consequences now

Banned

Thanks
    if he didn't hack on FGunZ then he should be unbanned. period.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    Whether or not you hacked on minecraft does not disprove that you hacked on gunz. They have no connection whatsoever.

Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    go to google, and type in the word "modify" and click the enter button and find out what modifying is.. and redbeek fails on a whole.
    mod·i·fy/ˈmädəˌfī/Verb
    1. Make partial or minor changes to (something), typically so as to improve it or to make it less extreme.

I.E. To make minor changes to the FPS in gunz to benefit your aim and to have a better shot at your opponent. What is your point? I know what modifying means..
    Last edited by Syzygy; 07-09-2011 at 04:57 AM.

Spoiler!

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    if he didn't hack on FGunZ then he should be unbanned. period.
    yes but they think i did on fgunz.
    look at all my posts on this thing, i have enuf proof.

Originally Posted by demonsway156156 View Post
    Whehter or not you hacked on minecraft does not disprove that you hacked on gunz. They have no connection whatsoever.

mod·i·fy/ˈmädəˌfī/Verb
    1. Make partial or minor changes to (something), typically so as to improve it or to make it less extreme.

I.E. To make minor changes to the FPS in gunz to benefit your aim and to have a better shot at your opponent. What is your point? I know what modifying means..
    but omg.. if all of this posts isnt enuf proof. omg...........

Banned

Thanks
    i say unban ok end story you unbanned enjoy play with free hax i sent you ok but don't tell i gave u ok??? our secret no1 can know but u unbanned now have fun.

yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    i say unban ok end story you unbanned enjoy play with free hax i sent you ok but don't tell i gave u ok??? our secret no1 can know but u unbanned now have fun.

zz, dude i dont fking hack.

Banned

Thanks
    it was a joke. i was trying to be funny and eaze up all this obvious tension.

Syzygy's Avatar The One Who Sees

Country
    Thanks
    I suppose it would be fair if you were unbanned and kept under close watch for a while, I mean it's not like you were full out caught using lawnmower or something. But it's not like it's in any way my decision. But it's hard to say. It sounds like a believable story. If I am correct, the server disconnected but you were still ingame, you opened up minecraft, and then you opened cheat engine to use with minecraft, and it was caught by rapeguard? It is not your fault because you may not have been aware that rapeguard would detect cheat engine while you were using it for minecraft.

But on the other hand, how can you prove that you didn't make up that story and you weren't just using cheat engine to underclock? It's a tough decision but I think it would be fair if you were unbanned, seeing as there are no flaws in your story, at least none that I can see. '-'
    Last edited by Syzygy; 07-09-2011 at 05:04 AM.

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Pay to get unban

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    I don't know all the details and I am not truly understanding your story, but I will add my input. When someone was caught hacking, whether in FGunZ or another game apart of the community, they were banned altogether. Mindset being, if you hacked in this then you would hack on the next. Also being a donator doesn't excuse you from this rule at all, nor give you any power to bend rules.

Again I can't really understand what you are saying, but if you hacked on the Freestylers Minecraft then it doesn't matter. If it was some random Minecraft server or your own, then obviously you wouldn't be banned.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

11. The following user said thank you to Forsaken for this useful post:

Lenny (07-09-2011)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information