Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Masqurin View Post
    ah someone who does like some of what i like xD other K- J- & C- genre's also... i don't like english music much at all
    my brother listens to that stuff ._. i don't see how he can listen to a song with a [my opinion]high pitched annoying voice with words that i couldn't ever possible make-out and/or translate to English[/opinion]

Historia's Avatar FGunz Legend

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Masqurin View Post
    ah someone who does like some of what i like xD other K- J- & C- genre's also... i don't like english music much at all
    haha, yeah i like those kinds of songs :p

Masqurin's Avatar Flamedancer

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    my brother listens to that stuff ._. i don't see how he can listen to a song with a [my opinion]high pitched annoying voice with words that i couldn't ever possible make-out and/or translate to English[/opinion]
    if you speak the language it's easy to understand, but i get what you mean.

my favorite chinese song is "love is not enough" by raymond lam

Natto's Avatar Piece of Kek

Country
    Thanks
    anything with a good beat will do for me
    and www.thedrughouse.eu

I like to start wildfires

}{it's Avatar The Go To Guy!

Thanks
    [QUOTE=Stupid;295204]Genre: Metal-Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Nu-Metal, Gothic Metal
    Grunge, Thrash, Punk Rock

Bands: SlipKnoT, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, NothingFace, Mudvayne, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Metallica, Lamb of God, Bush, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Venom, Cannibal Corpse, Six Feet Under, Black Sabbath, Blue Oyster Cult, Trapt, Asking Alexandria, The Foo Fighters, Sum 41, Green Day, Blink-182, Race Against The Machine, AC/DC, Breaking Benjamin,Drowning Pool, Godsmack, Pantera, [Old] Linkin Park, Three Days Grace, Hail The Villain.

So you like alternative and new rock.

Epiphany's Avatar What's the frequency ?

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Stupid View Post
    Genre: Metal-Death Metal, Heavy Metal, Nu-Metal, Gothic Metal
    Grunge, Thrash, Punk Rock

Bands: SlipKnoT, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica, Lamb of God,, Slayer, Asking Alexandria, Green Day, Three Days Grace
    + Bullet for my Valentine, The Word Alive, Motionless In White, BlessTheFall, Trivium, Apocalyptica, Seether, Miss May I, Killswitch Engage, Architects, Young Guns, Woe Is me, Skillet, Stone Sour, Red, Poisonblack, H.I.M, Megadeth, In Fear And Faith, Escape The Fate, Dragonforce, Black Veil Brides, As I Lay Dying, AlexisOnFire, 30 STM, Pergamum .

And the others (rap/R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop and etc.) : It's less than the list above .

Eminem, Tupac, Wiz Khalifa, 50 Cent, Chris Brown, Busta Ryhmes, Usher, Ludacris, T.I and a few more that I can't remember .

Ghoulish's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    Genre:
    All Metal, Some Rap+Other Genres

Bands:
    Crypticus, Revolting, Claws, Vacant Coffin, Horrific, Acid Witch, Suicidal Tendency, Static-X, Deftones, Black Sabbath, Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth, Kreator, Exodus, Testament, Death, Morbid Angel, Death Angel, Behemoth, Arch Enemy, Napalm Death, Black Label Society, Nile, Carcass, Municipal Waste, Violator, Motorhead, Decrepit Birth, Cannibal Corpse, Metallica, Lamb of God, Anthrax, Children of Bodom, SlipKnoT, Mastodon, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, NothingFace, System of a Down, Avenged Sevenfold, Six Feet Under, Rage Against The Machine, Godsmack, Sublime, Limp Bizkit, Tool, A Perfect Circle, (hed) Planet Earth, Soulfly, Killswitch Engage, Otep, DevilDriver, Cypress Hill, Caliban, As I Lay Dying, Suicide Silence, Suffokate, Carnifex, Burning the Masses, Job For A Cowboy, All Shall Perish, Winds of Plague, Hatebreed, Some Marilyn Manson, Whitechapel, White Zombie, Rob Zombie, Atreyu, CKY, there is alot more I mean alot more.
    Right now in my car I'm Listening to Motionless In White

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Epiphany View Post
    + Bullet for my Valentine, The Word Alive, Motionless In White, BlessTheFall, Trivium, Apocalyptica, Seether, Miss May I, Killswitch Engage, Architects, Young Guns, Woe Is me, Skillet, Stone Sour, Red, Poisonblack, H.I.M, Megadeth, In Fear And Faith, Escape The Fate, Dragonforce, Black Veil Brides, As I Lay Dying, AlexisOnFire, 30 STM, Pergamum .

And the others (rap/R&B/Hip-Hop/Pop and etc.) : It's less than the list above .

Eminem, Tupac, Wiz Khalifa, 50 Cent, Chris Brown, Busta Ryhmes, Usher, Ludacris, T.I and a few more that I can't remember .
    I forgot BFMV, Seether, Killswitch Engage, and All That Remains..
    Ew, ETF + BVB? Asking Alexandria -> ETF+BVB.

Banned

Thanks
    Killswitch Engage is an epic band starting over and rose of sharyn <3

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Genre: Hardstyle
    Artists: Tatanka, Wasted Penguinz, Noisecontrollers, The Prophet, Zatox, D-Block & S-te-fan, Psyko Punkz, Vamper, Wildstylez, Bioweapon, B-Front, Alpha2, Headhunterz, Max Enforcer, Coone, Crypsis, Showtek, Frontliner, The Pitcher, Ran-D and tons more.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information