Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    how about a portal site?<-- do u mean this?

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

-

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by SinBad View Post
    Something like that yes.

CaptainMurdaTurk's Avatar Turkish Playboi

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SinBad View Post
    Means more money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

----
    cant he make craft.freestylersworld.net and gunz.freestylersworld.net ?

MurdaTurk - Bundy - Ustph

The word 'Islam' means 'peace.' The word 'Muslim' means 'one who surrenders to God.' But the press makes us seem like haters.

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by MurdaTurk View Post
    Means more money $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

----
    cant he make craft.freestylersworld.net and gunz.freestylersworld.net ?
    Freestylersworld is just the Forum Site.
    Not the Game Site

Originally Posted by Xemgin View Post
    Because it wasn't planned, to host several games.
    Did you read that?
    The main Game is Freestyle GunZ.
    Wait what an Owner says?
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    make freestyle into a gaming network instead of just Gunz = more money and site traffic, have Gunz, Minecraft, Runescape, Etc. but then again they'd all have to have hosts and operators and forums etc.
    Ukrainer and I tried that before. It didn't work out because the owners of the other servers didn't want to co-operate and listen to our demands. Multiple servers shouldn't be operated unless it's run by the same Administrators, at least in my opinion. Plus it's a hassle when donations are being split into two different accounts. We ended up concentrating our full effort into GunZ and removed the other servers, and gave them our best wishes.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

}{it's Avatar The Go To Guy!

Thanks
    I agree with Forsaken, it makes no sense unless the Admins are Admins over all the games. Seperate donations are a hassle, unless its going into the same account. However, it is doable, if the admins wanted to, however, as long as the current host has issues with their network hub/router as they say, whats the point of having 2 separate servers that are going to be down all the time?

7. The following user said thank you to }{it for this useful post:

Tyler The Creator (07-10-2011)

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Well first off, Freestyler's Crew and affiliated co. aren't in it to make a profit. Me, the rest of the Moderator's, and the rest of the Staff(including SuperWaffle and McSic) make no money whatsoever. All the money goes towards the Server. Paying for it, paying for things needed for it, the like.

Secondly, only trusted Staff need to be placed in positions for other games. Otherwise, we'll have what we had way back in the day, which was everything out of control, and a lot of Admin's lol.

Brings me back to my days as first Staff three years ago as a Game Master on F.R.O.S.E. Jakanadin for GM .

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Well first off, Freestyler's Crew and affiliated co. aren't in it to make a profit. Me, the rest of the Moderator's, and the rest of the Staff(including SuperWaffle and McSic) make no money whatsoever. All the money goes towards the Server. Paying for it, paying for things needed for it, the like.

Secondly, only trusted Staff need to be placed in positions for other games. Otherwise, we'll have what we had way back in the day, which was everything out of control, and a lot of Admin's lol.

Brings me back to my days as first Staff three years ago as a Game Master on F.R.O.S.E. Jakanadin for GM .
    yes, no moderators or gms get make a profit everything simply goes toward the server so there is no point in asking for stuff that takes forever to code. Remember here doing it for us, for free.

ThatOneGuy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by pcplayer18 View Post
    yes, no moderators or gms get make a profit everything simply goes toward the server so there is no point in asking for stuff that takes forever to code. Remember here doing it for us, for free.
    Honestly, for games such as WoW, Rose and Runescape, you don't even need to code. Theres plenty of repacks out there that have a stable source and a nice amount of plug-ins. It's easy to setup these servers, but the problem is that there are so many other servers, you're not gonna make it with only a repack. You need to add stuff that makes your server special.

It'd be great to have multiple games hosted by our favorite community, but before we do that, I think we need to filter out the trolls on this community. 9/10 members are trolls, which gives the community a bad reputation. And I also agree that we should take it easy, and first get FGunz and FCraft running smooth, and once they're stable, try looking out for another game.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ThatOneGuy View Post
    Honestly, for games such as WoW, Rose and Runescape, you don't even need to code. Theres plenty of repacks out there that have a stable source and a nice amount of plug-ins. It's easy to setup these servers, but the problem is that there are so many other servers, you're not gonna make it with only a repack. You need to add stuff that makes your server special.

It'd be great to have multiple games hosted by our favorite community, but before we do that, I think we need to filter out the trolls on this community. 9/10 members are trolls, which gives the community a bad reputation. And I also agree that we should take it easy, and first get FGunz and FCraft running smooth, and once they're stable, try looking out for another game.
    this isn't like those games. This game doesn't currently have an abundance of resources. About the coding earlier someone said to code an entire market system in game with stalls y wuld u do all that coding when it can be solved with just a simple market section... It would just be pointless coding

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information