Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ThatOneGuy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by pcplayer18 View Post
    this isn't like those games. This game doesn't currently have an abundance of resources. About the coding earlier someone said to code an entire market system in game with stalls y wuld u do all that coding when it can be solved with just a simple market section... It would just be pointless coding
    No, he didn't say "Code a market"
    He said make a market place, a protected area(Easily done with the Regios plugin that the server has).
    Then we have to ask Joeyy or Dave for a spot on the market where we can build a shop and sell stuff there.

Thanks
    If it's with merchants u wuldnneed to code them nd also market section would make a good place to sell stuff you can only get by donating suck as creature spawners

Masqurin's Avatar Flamedancer

Thanks
    it'd take a long time to make it completely automated, but it's a nice idea if they would be willing to put that effort into it

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Well first off, Freestyler's Crew and affiliated co. aren't in it to make a profit. Me, the rest of the Moderator's, and the rest of the Staff(including SuperWaffle and McSic) make no money whatsoever. All the money goes towards the Server. Paying for it, paying for things needed for it, the like.

Secondly, only trusted Staff need to be placed in positions for other games. Otherwise, we'll have what we had way back in the day, which was everything out of control, and a lot of Admin's lol.
    Just pointing this out, because it's entirely true. I easily put over $1500 of my own money into this community and never once even took some out for my own personal use.

Again, it just doesn't work. Asking two Administrators to handle more than one game would be extremely taxing on them. Servers don't make money nor bring in players if it's just a "run of the mill" game. It has to be unique, it has to be eye-catching, and it has to have 100% dedication to succeed. Otherwise it's just a waste.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    That's a pretty eye-catching sum. Glad you did nonetheless, otherwise we'd most likely not be here talking now, hmm? In that case, taking some out wouldn't be considered taboo, at least in my eyes.

Well, honestly, I'd LOVE to see Freestyler's World become more than GunZ, because I feel like it'd attract more people. More selection means more people normally. Yea it'd bring bad people, but with bad, comes good. I'd love to see tons more games in the Freestyler's library. I think we should hire/re-hire a few Administrator's to be able to run a few more games so we can have a bigger overall community. I know it wasn't that big a success a few years ago, but I think it'd be a good time to give it that ol college try.

F.R.O.S.E., Fcraft, FGunZ, Fscape, Fremulous, Fentrilo. Pretty nice line-up right there . Freestyle R.O.S.E., Freestyle Minecraft, Freestyle GunZ, Freestyle Runescape, Freestyle Tremulous, and Freestyle Ventrilo.

Thanks
    I wuld apply for Fscape nd FCraft xD

ThatOneGuy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I'd apply as a second back-up Web Coder so I can take some work off from Dave, and help out in coding websites for the games ;3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information