Banned

Thanks
    Ok i know u all GM's gonna say : ''Join at your own risk '' but w/e read this.

This morning ''Mylyy'' make 1 event , i was like wow a randoms without donor making event its a pure scam ..

so in gameroom i was like haha nice scam ( he has 0 coins on his profile ) so then he say

not scamming i gifted snapshot he won yesterday i was like ok so i played his event

then ^7Poseidon come and say he is pure scammer i won his event yesterday and dun give

he said he was going to give in 5 min and there 3-4 hour ago so i was like what i said ..

then its was me and Demon left , i was going to win full hp vs red so he say / kick floox

i say go ahead he kicked me and vote accepted then i was like SCAM so i say i won? in whisper he say :

then i see him in a room 3-4 hour later ( like now ) i ask him hey when is ur tonight cuz we may not have same hour he say : lol i scammed all of us ! hahaha , i say go report he say : go ahead so there we are

GM'S can say : ''Join at your own risk'' but when its made 3 people he scammed isnt funny for us freekills make us bad kdr well idc if u idc that but i really want to post it

IGN : ^5Fl^9oo^5x
    LEVEL: 67

ANd His

IGN : Mylyy

Then i say when ur giving :

Fail pictures is suspose to be inversed sorry

Shunpo's Avatar no shampoo ;_;

Thanks
    Originally Posted by LMA0 View Post
    so in gameroom i was like haha nice scam ( he has 0 coins on his profile ) so then he say

not scamming i gifted snapshot he won yesterday i was like ok so i played his event
    This was the moment when you went against your own better judgement. You obviously knew something was fishy, yet you chose to just go along with it anyway. We can't be held responsible for each players' individual decisions.

FLIPNOTE

Thread Information