• Yes

44 81.48%
  • No

10 18.52%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Nigel's Avatar Ex Head- Game Master

Country
    Thanks
    Oh sorry guys! I didnt let you knoe that im on vacation right now( with my girl *wink wink*).
    And im able to be active again since i quit my job and focus on football again.

Allthough i have nothing to do with this poll, never spoke to weii about to do this, i'd like to see this as another opportunity to let the fworld know i'm enthousiastic as hell to help you guys out again.

Wow i wanted to say i got many friends here, but in fact were all friends from eachother. That's special guys.

Im 20 years old, i can say that fgunz will never leave me.
    JsTaNub
    Squalo
    Blackberry
    Angrymen
    Nigel

ThatOneGuy's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I do believe there should be new people hired, but not for a Head position. A Head position is like a executive/boss position in a real job. Admins being the bosses of the executives, and then the underlings are just employees.

So yea, I do think Nigel is trusted by the community, so he should get his Head position back so he can train the current Game Masters and possibly any new Game Master that joins the crew ;3

Moh's Avatar Loyal Pirate

Thanks
    Nigel touches our hearts with a firey passion,he makes the community way bettar.He lightens up all the rooms he joins,then destroys us all;lol.Every dbf he slashes me with make me happy,and glad he is insta falling me and before touching that disgusting floor he whipps out two PB's of death...Nigel fer hed Gee Em.

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    How dare we buff daggers to be a viable option in glad rooms. Bad, bad developers. Gladiators are going to the barricades.

Bear's Avatar The way of spam shooting

Thanks
    10 noes? no offence,i bet johnny made like 10 accounts to click "NO"
    thumbs up for nigel 4 HGM,jaka was given a chance why not nigel too?
    (¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸(¯`*•.¸Esperanto¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)¸.•*´¯)

"A Warrior is not measured by its kills, but by its
    heart
    ."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information