Banned

Thanks
    I think Anima has made a thread dealing with that somedays ago, but nvm.
    This thread can be considered as a debate / argueing.

The report section should be, in my opinion, MORE restricted. We can see people reporting for idiot stuff,
    like: "he called me fat, it hurted me ", and the worst thing is that the GMs warn the people who "insulted".
    Also, we can see like 100 reports from the same person in 1day. We should restrict the report ammount per account to something like 2reports/month.

About the insult: "he called me random" - "he called me cow"
    "he called me gay" - "he called me word"
    Come on guys, if people would really flame you, you would have a real reason to report (stuff like:"gay go die in hell your m.therf.cker fukin random piece of sh.t")
    even gay isn't an insult, if you feel hurted by this, so it means you cant really deal with your sexuality, and you're ashamed of yourself.

Everyone is free to tell his opinion over here.

+ no lock

2. The following 3 users say thank you to Kim J. Sun for this useful post:

ItsTeaTime (07-15-2011), Ric (07-15-2011), SinRay (07-15-2011)

Epiphany's Avatar What's the frequency ?

Thanks
    I agree 90% . We should separate hackers/flamers, I mean the section should be different and like you said they shouldnt get the right to report that much for insults/flames . Only for hackers/ucers and etc .

Banned

Thanks
    i know, people report for the stupidest one worded flames.

Banned

Thanks
    I Agree i think some people take it too seriously i have 2 warning because i called someone a ******

Donator

Thanks
    I know its kind of stupid people report for that but in a way it kinda stops people for insulting others , i my self use to insult alot of players.. I mean if the rules are strict then there are less chance of people breaking them..So i think they should just keep it the way it is.

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    Originally Posted by RagingChris View Post
    I Agree i think some people take it too seriously i have 2 warning because i called someone a ******
    bīeber?
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Banned

Thanks
    People shouldn't even be allowed to make these dumb reports... Like real talk, if someone calls you fat on the streets, are you going to call the police and tell them that?

Grow up or grow a pair of balls.

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    i dont agree with u, because supposed i was a mexican, people would want to pick on me and call me a spick, so the 2 reports a month is stupid.

BUT!

i always laugh when i see a report that says "he told me about my mom and she is dead" LOOOL, most of their mom's arent dead, but they just say that because that will more likely produce a warning for the person lol.

they should be ashamed of themselves wishing death on their mom, when she actually dies, they will know why.

yt.com/ricardomartinswy

Thanks
    first decent post u make lol

Banned

Thanks
    limiting reports? no
    but I agree though, no need to get a warning for calling someone fat etc. However in cases like someone being repeatedly harassed I would understand though.

Makes me think of a time when RLPM received a warning for calling someone with the name "G@Y" a gay. Good times

Thread Information