Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Okay everyone, this is very unexpected of me to do. But, many of you know, and if you don't you will, That i've been harrassed/ddosed/threatened ect, for along period of time by Anonymous people..or maybe it's just one person. This all started when I joined THIS community. So, it may or may not be a person 'here' but, some-how it is all linked together. I know I probably 'nagged' it on, or whatever;but it wasn't purposely;and what I was doing were for my friends, nothing more. I've tried to stick it through..And be tough and strong, but to be honest, I'm tired of it. Just when I thought they 'stopped' I get these messages on my youtube;
    "BITCH no wonder why you get hacked cuz you're just like that annoying disgusting whore Boxxy. just GET THE **** OFF the internet Miranda, or we will make your life a Living Hell. this video DEFINITELY rubs me the wrong way to say the least, you are so ******* annoying. no. this whole "innocent funny" act, with those dumbass eye rolls and your attitude, IS FAR FROM FUNNY, AND PURE ANNOYING AND BITCHY.

-We are one. We are Legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget, we are. Anonymous.
    "

"This is not a threat. This is a promise. If you do not stop with this bullshit act, we swear to God on everything that we will **** you in every way possible. Your Freestyle Gunz, your Facebook, Youtube, MSN (again) you name it, we will **** it over."

"We will do you to just like what happened to that Whore Boxxy, you will be known all around the internet as an annoying slut bitch, and we will Troll you everywhere you go. Don't be surprised to see your bitch face on ***** soon."

With that said, I'm offically tired of remaking emails, I'm tired of having to be very conscious when adding people on facebook. I'm also tired of being worried that i'm going to be on *****. You guys can say I am weak for leaving. But this is personal, has gone to far. And Ineed to do what is best for me and my safety. You guys can take everything I have, You can break everything I am. You can go on and try to tare me down, but what you don't realise, is i'll be rising from the ground. This shit has only made me more aware of the 'internet' Well fellas, welcome to the 'internet'! I may be on the forums from time-to-time. I had a blast here with many of you, and I met some really really awesome people here. Thanks for reading this.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Adorable for this useful post:

Rasiankorea (07-18-2011), rohan1221 (07-18-2011)

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Aw, Goodbye miranda.
    I'll miss you ;(

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shaya View Post
    Aw, Goodbye miranda.
    I'll miss you ;(
    I will miss you too, and many others.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    bai miranda *sad feeeling for years*

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    bai miranda *sad feeeling for years*
    Bye jer :|

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    omg ...
    i really feel sorry for u
    bye miranda we can talk on msn sometime
    and ill miss u too <333

Banned

Thanks
    fokfokfokfok please don't leave... just change your passwords and make them really complex so they have less chances of hacking, just plz dun leave

rohan1221's Avatar -Inimitable-

Thanks
    OMG Mimi :[ I'll misss you!!!!!!!! Q.Q we never got to know each other much :[ but you're always gonna be my siss <3 ilyyy<3

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    fokfokfokfok please don't leave... just change your passwords and make them really complex so they have less chances of hacking, just plz dun leave
    I don't want to leave; but it's really the best thing to do.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    i'm gonna miss you :'(

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information