ur just over reacting x.x
    Add her on msn or sumthin, its not like shes dieing

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    im dead :x
    she is tired of remaking email*

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Paper Planes View Post
    if they go around saying "we thrive off of the suffering of others" i can imagine what they're working for or towards is nothing good or beneficial.
    although Anonymous presents a badass image, they're nothing but internet gangsters, sorry. but i don't wanna go off-topic so let's just drop it ;p
    We'll drop it after this post, not all 'Anonymous' are actually Anon... Anonymous is an idea, not just a group of hackers, they target large corporations who they deem be conflicting with their ideals, anyone can join if they support the same ideals, you, me, Miranda, joe down the street

What the OP was talking about the guy being an Anonymous supporter and doing what he did? He's not an Anon.

but again people tend to have issues with people who enjoy their secrecy, if someones hurting people for the hell of it and they didn't do shit, sure some members of Anonymous may help, but they're not using Anon.'s name to do it under because then they have no idea what the hell Anonymous is about...

6. The following user said thank you to animul for this useful post:

Tyler The Creator (07-18-2011)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Aventura` View Post
    im dead :x
    she is tired of remaking email*
    Doesn't mean she doesn't have an E-mail she can use.
    There are ways to block people from e-mailing u =s

Nancy's Avatar happiness exists

Thanks
    OMG I JUSTICE NOTICED UR FAITH O:
    ily :d

Thanks
    You can try creating a new Name for yourself

Try using tor, it'll toss you an IP in-which you'll be listed as browsing under, it's basically a Proxy, except the Tor browser automatically gets you a new Fast and Secure proxy server for you to use to help keep your identity unknown

So

Step 1: Download the Tor browser
    Step 2: Create one last email
    Step 3: New account on the forums
    Step 4: Tell ONLY the people you trust who you are, or you can do without all together

There is a problem though, when you do anything outside the tor browser such as playing gunz, they will see your IP with the right tools (even CMD can get the job done, just telling who's IP is who's is trickier unless you can get in a 1on1 with the other person)

I'd suggest talking with an Admin to see if they can understand your situation and transfer your current Donor items on gunz to your new account

It'd be even better if you could change your IP so that they won't recognize you as easily on gunz, then it's all up to you on how well you cover your tracks

If you can you should try running a virus/malware scan to see if they've got you Keylogged, if they do it's pointless unless you can reformat or you use something like Wireshark to monitor your network and start blocking IP's that come up frequently on the network that shouldn't be there....

Do a Who-is look up at a site like Whatsmyip.org and if it's not a company or something then it could be the one you're being keylogged by and you can block it on your router

I've not experience anything like so this is all just an assumption of what you can do

Meh, most of the stuff I told you to do is probably above your Tech level and shouldn't mess with anything on your router/firewall ><

You could try the Tor + new account stuff, as well as checking your msconfig for things that launch that isn't a Microsoft essential process or one that's used for another program meh... all this too much

10. The following 2 users say thank you to animul for this useful post:

Faith (07-18-2011), Tyler The Creator (07-18-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Firewall -> Ddos protection.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pali View Post
    Firewall -> Ddos protection.
    No it isn't. I've tried.

Originally Posted by animul View Post
    You can try creating a new Name for yourself

Try using tor, it'll toss you an IP in-which you'll be listed as browsing under, it's basically a Proxy, except the Tor browser automatically gets you a new Fast and Secure proxy server for you to use to help keep your identity unknown

So

Step 1: Download the Tor browser
    Step 2: Create one last email
    Step 3: New account on the forums
    Step 4: Tell ONLY the people you trust who you are, or you can do without all together

There is a problem though, when you do anything outside the tor browser such as playing gunz, they will see your IP with the right tools (even CMD can get the job done, just telling who's IP is who's is trickier unless you can get in a 1on1 with the other person)

I'd suggest talking with an Admin to see if they can understand your situation and transfer your current Donor items on gunz to your new account

It'd be even better if you could change your IP so that they won't recognize you as easily on gunz, then it's all up to you on how well you cover your tracks

If you can you should try running a virus/malware scan to see if they've got you Keylogged, if they do it's pointless unless you can reformat or you use something like Wireshark to monitor your network and start blocking IP's that come up frequently on the network that shouldn't be there....

Do a Who-is look up at a site like Whatsmyip.org and if it's not a company or something then it could be the one you're being keylogged by and you can block it on your router

I've not experience anything like so this is all just an assumption of what you can do

Meh, most of the stuff I told you to do is probably above your Tech level and shouldn't mess with anything on your router/firewall ><

You could try the Tor + new account stuff, as well as checking your msconfig for things that launch that isn't a Microsoft essential process or one that's used for another program meh... all this too much
    Thanks..but this all seems complicated for me, check your PM.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information