Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Lol'd thats not anon.. they don't do shit like that... turst me anon have better things to do then keep hacking your e-mail and stalkin all day long.

edit: check for keylogger in your comp.
    Last edited by Pro2Live1; 07-18-2011 at 01:49 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    u do know all the "*****" can do is ddos for 10 secs and lock peoples msns (Y)

it is obvious it is a couple of people from this server

average "hackers" if you wish to call them that? :S

Killuminati's Avatar So Many Tears [Aqua]

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Okay everyone, this is very unexpected of me to do. But, many of you know, and if you don't you will, That i've been harrassed/ddosed/threatened ect, for along period of time by Anonymous people..or maybe it's just one person. This all started when I joined THIS community. So, it may or may not be a person 'here' but, some-how it is all linked together. I know I probably 'nagged' it on, or whatever;but it wasn't purposely;and what I was doing were for my friends, nothing more. I've tried to stick it through..And be tough and strong, but to be honest, I'm tired of it. Just when I thought they 'stopped' I get these messages on my youtube;
    "BITCH no wonder why you get hacked cuz you're just like that annoying disgusting whore Boxxy. just GET THE **** OFF the internet Miranda, or we will make your life a Living Hell. this video DEFINITELY rubs me the wrong way to say the least, you are so ******* annoying. no. this whole "innocent funny" act, with those dumbass eye rolls and your attitude, IS FAR FROM FUNNY, AND PURE ANNOYING AND BITCHY.

-We are one. We are Legion. We do not forgive, we do not forget, we are. Anonymous.
    "

"This is not a threat. This is a promise. If you do not stop with this bullshit act, we swear to God on everything that we will **** you in every way possible. Your Freestyle Gunz, your Facebook, Youtube, MSN (again) you name it, we will **** it over."

"We will do you to just like what happened to that Whore Boxxy, you will be known all around the internet as an annoying slut bitch, and we will Troll you everywhere you go. Don't be surprised to see your bitch face on ***** soon."

With that said, I'm offically tired of remaking emails, I'm tired of having to be very conscious when adding people on facebook. I'm also tired of being worried that i'm going to be on *****. You guys can say I am weak for leaving. But this is personal, has gone to far. And Ineed to do what is best for me and my safety. You guys can take everything I have, You can break everything I am. You can go on and try to tare me down, but what you don't realise, is i'll be rising from the ground. This shit has only made me more aware of the 'internet' Well fellas, welcome to the 'internet'! I may be on the forums from time-to-time. I had a blast here with many of you, and I met some really really awesome people here. Thanks for reading this.
    /want attention ...
    again
    cya

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    goodbye

Banned

Thanks
    They give anon such a bad name and rep.

Disgusting.

Chevy's Avatar Oldgen

Country
    Thanks
    pff well good bye and be strong
    I will miss you

/Chevy
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=627&dateline=1270208230

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trunks View Post
    /want attention ...
    again
    cya
    Stop being a **** for once..

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    Don't be scared
    Goodbye.
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    You will be back in next week for sure. Anyway.. bye.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Donator

Thanks
    WTF, WHY DID I GIVE YOU 50 COINS THEN?!?!?!
    I'm joking, gonna miss you

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information