Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Donator

Thanks
    I got the recording failtard. You really want everyone to see how you turtle more than a turtle turtles?

Kids these days.....

P.S. - This random thinks he's king of swords or something and he couldn't even TBF.
    Last edited by Legacy; 07-25-2011 at 07:18 AM.

Donator

Thanks
    lawl post recording u cant beat a fail turtle with a rusty and 125 hp in less than 3 mins then u the random ps i dont think i king at swords i just honest to ppl tht cant fight

Epiphany's Avatar What's the frequency ?

Thanks
    You keep calling him random so this means that you fight vs randoms ? And yeah I'd like to say something positive but the truth is that you called the char that I created new "ez newgen" and everytime you died something like "Kid" and etc. Haha you're good @ egoing randoms what ? And to the ppl you know just something like "xD" after you died .

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    goodjob, you smack a random

Banned

Thanks
    easy ezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Donator

Thanks
    I didn't really care about this fight...its swording, I don't give a shit.
    @Epiphany - I'm using trolling kids so if you feel that I "ego" you, take it easy cause I'm not.

Btw, that kid has one of the largest egos in the game and its obvious that he logs on to practice his sword skills. I don't really wanna spend my time practicing skills for a game, sorry.
    I admit, I'm not very great at sword fighting, but at least I have skills with guns. You got no skills in either category trojin20.

Donator

Thanks
    there are two types of people that play this game those tht have a 1v1 match the right way(rusties with 125hp 100 ap) and those that get scared and have everydonor they own on (you) and still have the ego to post and say u pwnd them lol i figured u were gonna post as recording but u still got whipped for SSing this fight cause u got a pic of urself in full donor and yea i practice sword because i like to play with swords to me its the only fun part in the game and i dont ego if i call you a noob most likely you are and i like to tell ppl the truth

Scence's Avatar FGunZ Nab D:

Thanks
    Congratulations,you beat someone in a sword fight.While tanking like the beaner you are.
    SMH...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information