ThiYnk's Avatar A.K.A Zuratuel

Thanks
    I downloaded Freestyle (why not use an installer instead of a zip) pssh. anyways, I ran it, had anti virus off, allowed it through my firewall, it started it, I tried to login, it failed. it just crashed, I went wtf. Searched the forums downloaded file manually. used the launcher, it kept updating every time I tried launching it, and as I said, I downloaded the files. I got in finally using the launcher, and than I selected my character, I tried to join a game, and than it shows the game for like a second, and than sent me a message saying failed to connect to heartbeat or whatever. (all that jazz) and than I tried updating again, stared it, this time no heartbeat error, just a crash, (back to login screen) I go wtf, search the faq (for the fifth time) and than say, well nothing will fix it, and come here for you peoples to fix it. kthx.

Originally Posted by Zuratuel View Post
    I downloaded Freestyle (why not use an installer instead of a zip) pssh. anyways, I ran it, had anti virus off, allowed it through my firewall, it started it, I tried to login, it failed. it just crashed, I went wtf. Searched the forums downloaded file manually. used the launcher, it kept updating every time I tried launching it, and as I said, I downloaded the files. I got in finally using the launcher, and than I selected my character, I tried to join a game, and than it shows the game for like a second, and than sent me a message saying failed to connect to heartbeat or whatever. (all that jazz) and than I tried updating again, stared it, this time no heartbeat error, just a crash, (back to login screen) I go wtf, search the faq (for the fifth time) and than say, well nothing will fix it, and come here for you peoples to fix it. kthx.
    Also, I reinstalled it, (well unzipped) and allowed it again, it updated, and than I tried joining a game, "heart beat error" blah blah and I go wtf. xD
    Last edited by ThiYnk; 07-29-2011 at 06:35 AM.
    KOREA NUMBAH 1!!
    1!

Optimization's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Iv'e got this problem yesterday too (crashing).I just deleted my login name entered it again with password and pressed Exit. The u go back in gunz and login normally.That worked for me lal.
    https://freestylersworld.com/image.ph...ine=1311577242

aToM's Avatar Enemy aToM- ! It's over!

Thanks
    Download .net framework. You're done

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Zuratuel View Post
    I downloaded Freestyle (why not use an installer instead of a zip) pssh.
    It was packed because it's an update. (Version 6.8)
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

Thread Information