82. You may not vote on this poll
  • Korean players

47 57.32%
  • Europe players

35 42.68%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Way to generalize. Theres plenty of players of europe that would smack 90%+ of the koreans. Theres plenty of korean players that would smack 90%+ europeans.
    Also creativity was mentioned, this once again depends on the player and you can not compare no lead tactics with lead tactics. No doubt koreans have a headstart on the no lead tactics though.

Banned

Thanks
    Korean's are best because they played Gunz before any of us -.-

Stunned's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    How can i join those people ?

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Well yeah .. we could say that they are better just because they started playing it before us.. it was able only for them if I'm right. In hg I fought vs Amaz0n .. he is one of the top 5 legends in gunz. I still can't believe that he was red and he killed a guy which HP was on maximum. I think he is korean player so that's why I made that debate.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Banned

Thanks
    That guy must've sucked cause if it was vsing some one decent they would have landed at least 1 or 2 shots on him which most likely would've killed him D: and Koreans made k-style which is the most popular style in gunz, we all followed in their footsteps

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rary View Post
    That guy must've sucked cause if it was vsing some one decent they would have landed at least 1 or 2 shots on him which most likely would've killed him D: and Koreans made k-style which is the most popular style in gunz, we all followed in their footsteps
    Dude .. if you are really saying "That guy must've sucked" then you should be a newgen and even more than a newgen. UltimateRush a.k.a Amaz0n even owned Burgz in 1v1. His aim is for real 10/10. Every shot is a hit. And no, he isn't UCing or other shiz. He is legit.

Go on youtube and type " gunz amaz0n " and look at his videos.

Edit : His aim on this vid isn't that good but the vid is so old. His aim now is 10/10.

Banned

Thanks
    I said the guy who he was vsing. You need to read more carefully. If he was red I'm pretty sure I could land at least 1 or 2shots on him which I think would probably kill him.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Way to generalize. Theres plenty of players of europe that would smack 90%+ of the koreans. Theres plenty of korean players that would smack 90%+ europeans.
    Also creativity was mentioned, this once again depends on the player and you can not compare no lead tactics with lead tactics. No doubt koreans have a headstart on the no lead tactics though.
    In GunZ videos, I usually see korean players with the best creativity, the only EU videos that contained creativity so far is from Paremco.

Banned

Thanks
    amaz0n was better in lead servers than no lead

his style suits lead

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Anima View Post
    amaz0n was better in lead servers than no lead

his style suits lead
    No anima.. I fought him before 4-5 months when he got banned from hg because of " aimbot " fking suckers doesn't even know what aimbot is. By the way are u the guy on that vid ? I can see Allelie or wutever ..

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information