Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong but, Jaka gave Ekital an infraction for..Posting videos of Jaka on the forum and saying they are bad. - Isn't that an opinion? That isn't 'insulting' or 'disrespecting' staff. It's just HIS opinion, and he put it on the forums. I thought disrespect/insulting was saying rude things as like; 'you suck at being a forum moderator' or like 'you are so stupid' I don't know things that are more hurtful..And jaka i don't think you should care so much if he thinks you're videos suck..It's just one opinion..but come on guys. I was reading all the threads, I was gone yesterday and the day before that so I mean i don't know exactly 'the full' story. But from what i'm getting at, at these posts..Is that Jaka gave Ekital an infraction for the most sillyest reason I could ever think of? Jaka, people disrespect others all the time. I know i've had my fair share, but we don't get Justice we have to stick it out and just ignore it, and it doesn't bother us anymore. I think you giving him an infraction was for all the wrong reasons. What do you guys think?
Hahahaha infraction game <<3333