Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Hey Miranda, before you start talking? How about you go to Youtube and see just whose Account the Jakanadin Singin' video is on? Thanks.
    What about this?

Stop trying to be official only on this forum with your censorship please, It's not working.

The singing video wasn't posted by me. That was posted by a friend whom left that account over a year ago. The video of me singing is what insulted me, because A, I have a reputation here I must withhold, and B, I wanted Youtube to delete but they never did. Now, get over it, and stop being a baby. You embarrassed, disrespected, and insulted me, and you got punished for it. God ye good den, sir.
    Next time don't do it at all?

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    You're hilarious. I love your immature attempt at trying to re-kindle old flames . Fact of the matter is, you did something wrong towards me by posting something I didn't want seen, felt insulted by it, and got infracted for it. End of story. I have at least one friend on here(Sure no one would think of him) that sees where I am coming from, and for that, he gained LOADS of respect from me, and now has a new friend. Thank you, friend.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    You're hilarious. I love your immature attempt at trying to re-kindle old flames . Fact of the matter is, you did something wrong towards me by posting something I didn't want seen, felt insulted by it, and got infracted for it. End of story. I have at least one friend on here(Sure no one would think of him) that sees where I am coming from, and for that, he gained LOADS of respect from me, and now has a new friend. Thank you, friend.
    Please stop calling others immature it's disrespectful, The fact of the matter is, Dave thought what you did was WRONG and reverted the infractions as seen here; https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...e-Report/page2
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Because he didn't know the whole story, and I don't really care that much to bother with telling lmao. Miranda, this whole thing was two days ago and settled, and you're bringing it up again. Go start more drama elsewhere.

Alym's Avatar HocusPocusHipHop

Thanks
    Somehow I think a infraction went too far ;o

In my opinion I would just delete it and tell Ekital to stop posting it, After he still post it THEN I would infract him

But hey! that's my opinion..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information