View Poll Results: Do you get offended by cussing?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 19.05%
  • No

34 80.95%
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    You're editting everything, making it seem like everything someone says is to mess with you, and just taking everything to an extreme. It's like nitro used to do: He'd invoke an argument with me, single me out, and then when I responded, he infracted me. 3 times.

You're doing the same thing. You say something, people respond, and all the sudden it's like you're the victim.

Stop it and grow up.
    Well said, bravo you earned yourself a thanks

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I.E. flaming. Again, it's just to each Moderator or Staff member's discretion. I mean, the people who make the rules don't always have to write them to enforce them. McSic, SuperWaffle, and Sniper could ban anyone they'd like because they are the Administrator's, and they can do whatever they please.

@Pulse, I can't double post. Anyways, I could care less how I look. I'm not here to impress anyone. I'm here to do the job given to me, which is to take care of the Forum's to the best of my extent. I try to do so in as friendly a manner to the member's as possible, and if someone argues with me, I state my side, and go about my business. If it gets out of hand, I end it. I just never take anything offensively because nothing on here CAN offend me. I have a life, not dedicated to Freestyler's World, so all this arguing and the like doesn't bother me whatsoever. Nitro is his own person, just as you are your own person, and I am my own person. I'm not "turning into" anyone.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 08-02-2011 at 09:19 AM.

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I.E. flaming. Again, it's just to each Moderator or Staff member's discretion. I mean, the people who make the rules don't always have to write them to enforce them. McSic, SuperWaffle, and Sniper could ban anyone they'd like because they are the Administrator's, and they can do whatever they please.
    Then they will lose members, and thus donations, and thus they will waste time. Sucks for them, I guess.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Yes they can, but we are not talking about that are we? Changing subject---failed.

Country
    Thanks
    Lol umad?

/10char <3.

Thanks
    Lol umad?

/10char <3.
    This, good sir, is why people no longer take you seriously as a moderator.

7. The following user said thank you to Pulse for this useful post:

Weeeeiipk (08-02-2011)

Country
    Thanks
    And that's where the golden rule ensues: I don't care. I'm here, to do my job. NOT, impress anyone. If that bothers you, go about your day as you did before me. I do my job as best as possible, I help anyone who requests it as best as possible. My personal image no longer matters .

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    This, good sir, is why people no longer take you seriously as a moderator.
    Jaka its like, your a little too old for this now. Your kinda the Adult of the mods. Your not into the stuff we are into. Its like the way we talk is so much different then yours. Nickkk and gianpaolooooo know how to interact better. When you join conversations, it gets silent, no offence but take a tr0lling class.

Thanks
    And that's where the golden rule ensues: I don't care. I'm here, to do my job. NOT, impress anyone. If that bothers you, go about your day as you did before me. I do my job as best as possible, I help anyone who requests it as best as possible. My personal image no longer matters .
    If that's all you have to worry about, then maybe you should be doing a better job at it. This is the same reason Nitro "resigned". If you don't care, and you're only here to do your job as a moderator, then be good at your job. If you are only going to invoke bias and personal problems in your posts and actions as a moderator, then figure something else out.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    This isint a job jaka, this is volunteer work

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information