View Poll Results: Do you get offended by cussing?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 19.05%
  • No

34 80.95%
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Okay well, there should be a rule about it. You don't want people to go look for the extremes, you want to keep it somewhat civilized so that people don't get angry. friendly cuss okay, just not all over your post just to prove that you can cuss. cuss to empower statement okay, just not all over your post to prove stuff.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Pulse, you haven't access to the Forum Moderator logs, you know nothing of what I do. I very rarely post of what I do on any thread anymore besides the Report's. Also, with four other Moderator's, the workload is usually spread pretty thin.

@ Miranda, you obviously didn't read my first post. I said if you guys would like to cuss, that is fine, until it gets highly excessive to the point of flaming or others feeling insulted or offended.
    Uhmm jaka then why are you editing peoples SHIT that has cuss ******* words in them?

Banned

Thanks
    Haha quite a warrior statement in your sig weii! you're such a rebel!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    Haha quite a warrior statement in your sig weii! you're such a rebel!
    yey im a rebel !

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I haven't edited anyones post with cuss words in it in days . And that was only the F-Word being used repeatedly. Regardless, it is no longer in my ability to edit the Terms of Service, I know my boundaries as a regular Forum Moderator and I'm not going to cross them due to my history. But Pulse, even though this is a friendly gaming Server, I still have to uphold a certain amount of professionalism. You wouldn't want me going around abusing my powers, trolling people, flaming users, and the like. I'd like to go to School for it, but I wasn't blessed with a wealthy family so I'm kind of screwed.

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    I haven't edited anyones post with cuss words in it in days . And that was only the F-Word being used repeatedly. Regardless, it is no longer in my ability to edit the Terms of Service, I know my boundaries as a regular Forum Moderator and I'm not going to cross them due to my history. But Pulse, even though this is a friendly gaming Server, I still have to uphold a certain amount of professionalism. You wouldn't want me going around abusing my powers, trolling people, flaming users, and the like. I'd like to go to School for it, but I wasn't blessed with a wealthy family so I'm kind of screwed.
    In this case, what I want isn't what I get, Nitro.

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    My name is Jakanadin, good sir.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Dont cha already do that?

Oh i was blessed with a wealthy family, so does that mean i will automatically go to college? Is that how you think of it? you have to have money to get around in life?

no jaka you have to work for it yourself.

But i sure wont work for it myself am lazy

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    If you can't edit them, and obviously Dave and Mc have no problem with how things are now, Then stop editing the posts with cuss words, because well, we are allowed to cuss here now and it says NO where in the TOS otherwise. Thanks~
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Jaka you said you edited out the f word. but isint ******* already edited out?

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information