View Poll Results: Do you get offended by cussing?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 19.05%
  • No

34 80.95%
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    It is in this part of America. Where I live, you cannot do anything without previous experience, or schooling. Of which, I have neither. I'm blessed with intelligence, but no money, nor a job since you cannot find one here, so I'm kind of stuck lol. I've literally applied to over fifty places, Weii. They ALL want experience... It isn't that easy, bro.

Banned

Thanks
    I don't know the situation but are you trying to become a better writer or is it just that you like to feel proffesional? If I'm right you're acting quite the opposite on facebook and irl related stuff and it wouldn't hurt to loosen up here either, look at the other mods. One of them is a monkey!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    It is in this part of America. Where I live, you cannot do anything without previous experience, or schooling. Of which, I have neither. I'm blessed with intelligence, but no money, nor a job since you cannot find one here, so I'm kind of stuck lol. I've literally applied to over fifty places, Weii. They ALL want experience... It isn't that easy, bro.
    Who needs a job when you have enough money not to have one?

Country
    Thanks
    **** isn't edited out. Just ******* as far as I know. The word filters got screwed up I believe. And McSic and SuperWaffle are too busy dealing with the Server and the like, why they hired us, to moderate the Forum's, Miranda. I'm sure they don't like it too well when they see sailor's talk everywhere, but a few here and there are alright, even by my supposedly high standards lol.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    **** isn't edited out. Just ******* as far as I know. The word filters got screwed up I believe. And McSic and SuperWaffle are too busy dealing with the Server and the like, why they hired us, to moderate the Forum's, Miranda. I'm sure they don't like it too well when they see sailor's talk everywhere, but a few here and there are alright, even by my supposedly high standards lol.
    Hmm k, i will be sure to clarify that. K
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Have you not seen any of the staff talk? OBv, they didnt edit out **** because they allow it to be said. But they edited out b.i.e.b.e.r ?? humm weird jaka

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weii Peiik View Post
    Who needs a job when you have enough money not to have one?
    People that want to earn respect and make something of themselves.

Country
    Thanks
    I am loose lmao. Ask all the people I've had to infract in reports, they'll tell you just how loose I am lmao! But no, I never take the job horribly serious unless I'm discussing something with someone. Otherwise, I just stalk the Forum's or say stupid random things from time to time. I'm pretty light, but we're in the middle of a discussion and I'm not going to act idiotically in a discussion with people.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tomboii View Post
    People that want to earn respect and make something of themselves.
    Well thats a personal issue right?

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Okay, i've had enough of reading the things Jaka is saying. Point is this, he edits posts because of 'language' When dave nor mc ever said that language was a problem. Jaka is the ONLY one who is SO strict about it. I even talked to Forsaken and he said he realized things arn't the same as they use to be therefore; he lighted up aloooot! I'm tired of Jaka's lame excuses, and I just can't pity them any longer. Therefore..Is there anyway I can /ignore a moderator?
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information