View Poll Results: Do you get offended by cussing?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

8 19.05%
  • No

34 80.95%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    I have issues with bumming. I can't stand it, yet it is all I can do because I cannot find a job. It's torture, so I'm sorry if I seem a little uptight on here, but it feels a lot better being able to act professionally on here so I don't feel like a complete bum.

@Miranda, nope but I sure wish there was a way to ignore you lmao. You really obviously aren't that smart. I've said repeatedly that I do not care about cussing until it gets out of hand. Everyone here has gotten that already besides you. Read at the very least that.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Weii Peiik View Post
    Well thats a personal issue right?
    It's not really an issue I'd say. It's more like, doing nothing all day gets boring after so many years.

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Okay, i've had enough of reading the things Jaka is saying. Point is this, he edits posts because of 'language' When dave nor mc ever said that language was a problem. Jaka is the ONLY one who is SO strict about it. I even talked to Forsaken and he said he realized things arn't the same as they use to be therefore; he lighted up aloooot! I'm tired of Jaka's lame excuses, and I just can't pity them any longer. Therefore..Is there anyway I can /ignore a moderator?
    yeh i tried to /ignore nitro a long time ago but it isint possible.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    I have issues with bumming. I can't stand it, yet it is all I can do because I cannot find a job. It's torture, so I'm sorry if I seem a little uptight on here, but it feels a lot better being able to act professionally on here so I don't feel like a complete bum.
    There's nothing professional about useing capitals and periods at the beginning and endings of sentences. - It's called GRAMMAR.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    Lol you have a low self-esteem to call your self a bum. Im done hearing your excuses, "its because i have no job irl" well you dont bring personal issues on the forums now do ya?

Country
    Thanks
    @Tomboii, definitely. Which is why I came back. Sitting at home with nothing to do gets extremely tiresome for a man who doesn't like bumming, so I gotta do something.

I definitely don't have low self-esteem by any means. I have a beautiful girlfriend, a great group of friends, caring family, and a nice life, it's just I have no job and no means of paying for a way back to School, so that's the only thing not going well for me. I love myself lmao. And everyone else does, why can't I?

Weii-pee-kay

Thanks
    @Tomboii, definitely. Which is why I came back. Sitting at home with nothing to do gets extremely tiresome for a man who doesn't like bumming, so I gotta do something.
    Well you should stop spending time correcting peoples grammatical mistakes on here and go look for a job.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks

I definitely don't have low self-esteem by any means. I have a beautiful girlfriend, a great group of friends, caring family, and a nice life, it's just I have no job and no means of paying for a way back to School, so that's the only thing not going well for me. I love myself lmao. And everyone else does, why can't I?
    Why do you act so cocky all the time. I don't love you, almost EVERYONE on this server does not love you. Get over yourself. I don't even find you attractive.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Perhaps theres paid forum moderator jobs available somewhere Jaka or something that you have to write. Check out freelancer.com perhaps you can find something fun to do on there that'll pay you as well.

Country
    Thanks
    I don't correct people's grammatical mistakes, I just personally use proper grammar, what is so wrong with that? I'm an adult, it's not fairly uncommon for adults to utilize proper grammar as far as I recall, anyways. And as we speak I'm filling out an Application for Warehouse Associate at Babies R' Us. Wish me luck?

Tomboii, it wouldn't feel right by me. I like to Moderate, but I just can't stand sitting at a Computer to be paid. I like more active jobs. Yea, I'd do alright at a paid Moderating job, but I'd be miserable being inside all day.

/ggnored Miranda. uDefinatelyMad.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread Information