Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mazerin View Post
    For the last time, WHEN U DO THE GLITCH IT MAKES THE PLAYER ANIMATION GO "-0" DELAY "ERROR".
    MEANING, THE ANIMATION GETS ****ED UP (THEN IF YOU LEAVE AND JOIN THE ROOM WITH THE SAME WEAPON THEN IT LOADS THE SAME ****ED UP ANIMATION DATA).
    THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO RELOAD THE ORIGINAL DATA, WHICH MEANS, RESTARTING GUNZ.
    OR TO USE A NOT GLITCHED WEAPON/GENDER(depends on what got glitched, BUT THE GLITCHED WEAPON/GENDER WILL STILL REMAIN GLITCHED UNTILL YOUR GUNZ GETS THE ORIGINAL ANIMATION DATA)
    hey... u seem a little mad there
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

SinRay's Avatar 2009-2013

Thanks
    rage more mother duckers

Mazerin's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    not mad at all ;D
    just bolded it out for him

Country
    Thanks
    btw here what's the tumble looks like when its glitched:

(Yes, its not on fgunz since I'm banned atm >.>)

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    dude, glitches like that are ancient. ALl it requires is keyboard capable of doing it, which even an oem dell keyboard from 2004 can do it lol.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    dude, glitches like that are ancient. ALl it requires is keyboard capable of doing it, which even an oem dell keyboard from 2004 can do it lol.
    How stupid are u?
    How the heck would "ALl it requires is keyboard capable of doing it" help you glitching the tumble animation to be cancel'd? O.o'

Jet I think the only thing I'll ever respect about u are your stupid, yet not intended to be "jokes" explanations.. they rly make my day...
    (I bet you don't even know what you're doing when u doing "your" moves, for example you don't understand what really happens when u do your "legit veng" nor block cancel... then even when I explain it to u, u deny it.
    You also said that dagger doesn't have anything to be cancel'd nor any canceling methods... then u hardly agreed with me that there are only after I showed u 4dif basic ways(out of many)... seriously, learn gunz before u comment something stupid like that :| )

Also, "glitches like that are ancient": .......................
    Like I said before.. me and my clan found all those, including slash-cancel and block-cancel back in 2005...

iKamote's Avatar Xoxo

Country
    Thanks
    Ehhhhh. . . . . . ._.?

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    Yeah I had to say ehh to that as well. Seriously Mazerin, stop with all the lies before I post the screenshots of you "explaining" what block cancel is, and why don't you post screenshots of you "explaining" what dagger cancellations there are. In order to do moves like you do with daggers, you would need more than a couple animations, and a dagger only has 2 animations, stab and lunge. Also, you're not fooling anybody anymore. I got you banned so easily for you bfhacking/hexediting/ w/e you were doing with your 8bf. Why don't you go to a different server, take your crap to ijji with monk, since everyone believes monk in ijji they'll believe you.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    Yeah I had to say ehh to that as well. Seriously Mazerin, stop with all the lies before I post the screenshots of you "explaining" what block cancel is, and why don't you post screenshots of you "explaining" what dagger cancellations there are. In order to do moves like you do with daggers, you would need more than a couple animations, and a dagger only has 2 animations, stab and lunge. Also, you're not fooling anybody anymore. I got you banned so easily for you bfhacking/hexediting/ w/e you were doing with your 8bf. Why don't you go to a different server, take your crap to ijji with monk, since everyone believes monk in ijji they'll believe you.
    lol... go ahead post it.
    I didn't explain what block-cancel is, I explained that slash-cancel makes the block get cancel'd (slash cancel allows slash-slash, then animation gets stuck, block un stucks you and then block animation is skipped because the air movement(or your slash, which comes 1st) continues, then at slash-cancel, slash animation is skipped because of the block-cancel that supposed to finish by then. the better the canceling timing the faster the slashes will get.)
    also, I explained how to glitch the dagger (look at the 1st page =.=")
    And just to let u know, I'm not banned

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mazerin View Post
    lol... go ahead post it.
    I didn't explain what block-cancel is, I explained that slash-cancel makes the block get cancel'd (slash cancel allows slash-slash, then animation gets stuck, block un stucks you and then block animation is skipped because the air movement(or your slash, which comes 1st) continues, then at slash-cancel, slash animation is skipped because of the block-cancel that supposed to finish by then. the better the canceling timing the faster the slashes will get.)
    also, I explained how to glitch the dagger (look at the 1st page =.=")
    And just to let u know, I'm not banned
    u are full of nonsense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lols:IIIIIIIIIIIII

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information