Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Swafty's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Thanks, i gues.
    Booty-fool.

Banned

Thanks
    man u are rocket scientists in k-style or what? I got mad respect for u guys!

Mazerin's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    There Jet goes again reposting that replay again ~.~ (btw i dun ebf in fights, too unfair and too hard to actually move and aim while tapping the keys that fast)
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...-mazerin-again

1st of all its slash-cancel allows 2void-slashes in air [2nd slash animation goes over the 1st one, meaning u cant see the 1st slash animation], block-cancel allows slash cancel to happen while canceling slash-cancel [meaning u cant see the 2nd slash],
    slash-cancel makes you get stuck(unable to slash) after the 2nd slash, when u block it cancels the "stuck", then the new animation goes over the block animation [meaning u cant see block] and lock is cancel'd then u can repeat the slash-cancel>block-cancel again.
    ^
    how many times do I have to explain it till u finally understand how it works?

Quote from his post:
    The only interesting thign in it is gruond vengeance, which i invented, and they posted their video months after i posted a tutorial. So, lets see if you guys get it right this time.
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...these-videos-3 -
    the 2nd video was made back in 2009, that guy just reuploaded it, also they used insta-lock method there, not so called "your" flip method so gtfo back to your cave.

lol jet you're sad, like i said u never quit till u feel that u won ~.~ get a life seriously..., even if i post u an irl video, you'll still try to find an excuse that i cheat somehow.. and ask for more proof
    i'm too lazy to start that with you, so ill just ignore u k?

also, someone asked me:
    "if you're not scared of getting banned
    why protect yourself?
    if ur so sure u legit"

then here's the answer:
    "cuz there are ppl who dont know what i know, and can get mistaken thinking its unlegit
    also jetman never accepts any proof, he's in his own little, yet huge-pride ego world not wanting to accept defeat... (and he thinks he's the 1st one at any glitch he does that wasn't posted or recorded)
    <--[jet, u knoe gunz beta came out back in 2003?, and the current animation came in late 2004?, there were some ppl who could qbf back in 2005, also its enough time for ppl to find these glitches way before u jet, so u can take your pride back into your cave ]
    so why bother proving it to him?"

Thank you for your time,
    Mazerin.
    Last edited by Mazerin; 09-01-2011 at 05:27 AM.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mazerin View Post
    there were some ppl who could qbf back in 2005
    No there wasn't lol. In 2005 reload shot wasn't even around.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    No there wasn't lol. In 2005 reload shot wasn't even around.
    Sure there was, there was doublereload shot too, no videos on youtube doesnt mean they didnt use it
    (only few know doublereload shot)

Country
    Thanks
    Hmm..? I'm wondering about something... Jet keeps saying that HIS veng tut were 1st before ppl were using legit veng, and that ppl didn't know about veng before 2009 right?... now..
    Originally Posted by Jetman82 View Post
    So yeah, apparently you guys just don't get it. The videos he posted aren't his, and those moves are highly known. The only interesting thign in it is gruond vengeance, which i invented, and they posted their video months after i posted a tutorial. So, lets see if you guys get it right this time.

Ask Gosu plox =]
    How did he do Jetman's Veng about 2-3years(2007-2008) before his tut? :o (start video at 2:50)

tho' I can already guess Jetman's answer ;D
    Its probably gonna be as logical as it can be:
    "Gosu went into the future and watched my tut..." <--- or something like that

So Jet.. How's gosu done it legitly WAYYYYY before u?

UPDATE:
    I forgot this one too: (START VIDEO @ 1:21)
    Last edited by Mazerin; 09-16-2011 at 06:43 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    hello i walk ur down bye

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mazerin View Post
    Hmm..? I'm wondering about something... Jet keeps saying that HIS veng tut were 1st before ppl were using legit veng, and that ppl didn't know about veng before 2009 right?... now..

Ask Gosu plox =]
    How did he do Jetman's Veng about 2-3years(2007-2008) before his tut? :o (start video at 2:50)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iodk...ailpage#t=168s

tho' I can already guess Jetman's answer ;D
    Its probably gonna be as logical as it can be:
    "Gosu went into the future and watched my tut..." <--- or something like that

So Jet.. How's gosu done it legitly WAYYYYY before u?

Country
    Thanks
    ^ UPDATED THE POST

(added another video)

Banned

Thanks
    ^update post !!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information