Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Shunpo's Avatar no shampoo ;_;

Thanks
    I did a little extra research and you're actually right, sorry about that. It being as uncommon as it is, this is the first time I've encountered that technique.

At first glance I thought the replay was pretty iffy, and I should've given you the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for explaining and bumping this post, I hadn't seen this at the time of me doing the report.

I'll see that your ban gets lifted

FLIPNOTE

2. The following user said thank you to Shunpo for this useful post:

JShaya (08-04-2011)

Mazerin's Avatar New Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Shunpo View Post
    I did a little extra research and you're actually right, sorry about that. It being as uncommon as it is, this is the first time I've encountered that technique.

At first glance I thought the replay was pretty iffy, and I should've given you the benefit of the doubt. Thanks for explaining and bumping this post, I hadn't seen this at the time of me doing the report.

I'll see that your ban gets lifted
    It's k, everyone makes mistakes at some point, we are human after all ;D
    Thank you and keep up the goodjob

Country
    Thanks
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthread.php/29333-Report
    Originally Posted by FarZ View Post
    http://www.mediafire.com/?6q4wtb555ydul5g

Whats with the non-stop lunging?
    Trololololol another one ;D

Country
    Thanks
    Here we go again!!!!! ;D
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre.../29434-h-k-guy
    Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Different glitch/s this time, but ofc. same canceling method as kstyle and dstyle
    Last edited by Mazerin; 08-10-2011 at 09:22 AM. Reason: added link ;D

Country
    Thanks
    omg lol... another one but this one, somenub, yes he is nub, that started by learning "DivineGates" from the nubie Monk, who ran away from my clan on igunz in 2005-2006 later joined ijji and said that he made a style by posting the fake tuts...
    they still haven't figured out how to air-void cancel after all those years... just sad...
    and he didnt want to believe me even after I was explaining quite detailed on how it works
    LOL11.jpg
    oh well... GL jet

ALSO about:
    So yeah this mazerin guy comes aroudn claiming he can do 8 bfs in a jump, and as you all know I was the first to qbf via a block cancel. He comes in saying ignorant stuff like "block cancelling is caused by slashes", and so on n' so forth. Anyways, doesn to the recording. As you can clearly see in the recording I'm about to post, he is in standby animation mode, which you can tell by the fact his arms move. He's not block cancelling, he's not doing some godly glitch, he's simply hacking.

Proof : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OD2FWB50

So yeah, If you guys require more proof, I'll glady put this into sony vegas, slow it down to .25x the speed, and you can see how he slashes even when he lands, which I already proved impossible. That's the reason I can float when i do ground vengeance.
    I said air-void slash canceling makes the block get canceled and unstuck.
    After air-void(slash-slash) your animation is getting stuck, if you block it's getting you back to slash-able state. (the block wont be visible because of the unstucking animation that covers it)

You're pride in your slow and nub work is so huge that I feel sick even thinking about teaching u, so I not gonna teach u even if u beg me later

btw about the "and as you all know I was the first to qbf via a block cancel" LOL! I was 2nd person to qbf back in 2005, far before u've even started developing any sword style
    Last edited by Mazerin; 08-10-2011 at 12:38 PM.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    well you're the one who got banned not me. Next time don't try to talk to a player who actually studies the game mechanics. If i wanted to be a jerk, Id post all the screenshots I took where you were saying idiotic things

Pulse's Avatar I AM THE ORIGINAL

Thanks
    This kid just admitted he was attempting to troll. Pathetic.

@Jetman82: You obviously don't study that scrupulously if you think that it's impossible to 1shot somebody with a 9-10 damage SG when they have 120HP and 100 AP.

Jetman's Avatar TBF Sage

Thanks
    that's nice bro, I don't study hit rates, I study game mechanics and find ways to cause glitches, and this bf hacker was obviously not glitching. He was so stupid he told me "with this glitch you can leave the room and still do it". All legit glitchers know that if you leave a room it nulls any effect the glitch had. IF i were to glitch myself to do a block cancel and leave the room, my block cancel doesn't remain with me. Btw why don't you show me some proof, other than what you call the "perfect scenario", which no perfect scenario exists in gunz.

Banned

Thanks
    This guy is pro with glitches
    so
    unban Rasian
    <_<

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by jetman82 View Post
    that's nice bro, I don't study hit rates, I study game mechanics and find ways to cause glitches, and this bf hacker was obviously not glitching. He was so stupid he told me "with this glitch you can leave the room and still do it". All legit glitchers know that if you leave a room it nulls any effect the glitch had. IF i were to glitch myself to do a block cancel and leave the room, my block cancel doesn't remain with me. Btw why don't you show me some proof, other than what you call the "perfect scenario", which no perfect scenario exists in gunz.
    For the last time, WHEN U DO THE GLITCH IT MAKES THE PLAYER ANIMATION GO "-0" DELAY "ERROR".
    MEANING, THE ANIMATION GETS ****ED UP (THEN IF YOU LEAVE AND JOIN THE ROOM WITH THE SAME WEAPON THEN IT LOADS THE SAME ****ED UP ANIMATION DATA).
    THE ONLY WAY TO FIX IT IS TO RELOAD THE ORIGINAL DATA, WHICH MEANS, RESTARTING GUNZ.
    OR TO USE A NOT GLITCHED WEAPON/GENDER(depends on what got glitched, BUT THE GLITCHED WEAPON/GENDER WILL STILL REMAIN GLITCHED UNTILL YOUR GUNZ GETS THE ORIGINAL ANIMATION DATA)

Seriously... u gotta learn GunZ...
    these things are 101 at gunz
    how the heck do you think ppl can kstyle and dstyle on gunz? =.="
    Last edited by Mazerin; 08-11-2011 at 08:25 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information