Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    gps6's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    [S]lasher here.

A few months ago I was forced to quit, School and stuff got in the way of GunZ, and after my exams I am extremely excited to return to all my friends and having good times playing. Well, I should have seen this coming. Popularity for a server comes with noobs. This servers gona down the drain and it makes me regret ever donating $50. I am quitting this server for a much more professional server. This server, which will stay un-named and is Invite only, will be the server I will reside at Sorry to ALL of my friends on this server, Excluding Jaka, and maybe I'll send you an invite to the new server I play. Just imagine a server without LAGGY SPRAYING NOOBS. Ahhh... Paradise for me. Well anyways. FGunZ, its been good, Untill NoobWar1 and LagWar1. Also I'm not digging the new website. Okay. I'm sure I'll be getting lots of negative feed back to this post, But i really don't care. Lol. Okay. BYE ALL.

I love you forever!

Stephen!
    Trencal
    Philly!
    Kimmie!!
    Matt!

I love you all and Im gonna MISS YOU SOO MUCH

This is Jessica, Signing out, For the last time on this forum.
    I know I wont be missed especially because I bet half the people who play now, the spraying, lagging hacking, noobs, dont even know theres a FGunZ homepage.

BYEEEE MUCH LOVE TOO ALL THE LISTED BFFS! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Taylorx3's Avatar Failure<3

Thanks
    ........ good bye hope u rejoin in the near future =3 <3

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Bye =[ (wrong section xD > Fmod chage to goodbyes...)
    By you men me as Stephen?:eek:

Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Lol. Excluding me. That is so nice ! Btw, i was just messing with you. But if you are going to act like a baby and leave because I taunted in a friendly game of Asylum, so be it.

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    [S]lasher... [S]lasher... Weren't you just some random noob who could barely k-style?

Country
    Thanks
    [S]lasher wasn't bad honestly. Just takes everything way to seriously.

gps6's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Uhhh.. Excuse me Grascen. First of all, Who are you, I've never met you before.
    How dare you say that, Don't act defencivly, wtf is that. If I can barely K-style, Then define K-Style. K-Style isnt spraying nading flip-glitching. How dare you say that, I swear I've never seen you in My entire time I played FGunZ and I dont understand what possessed you to act to bitter towards me. If you call me a noob what are all the Sprayers glitchers and hackers out there.
    Try to Act with some class and professionalism Grascen, Especially if your the Forum Mod. Someone people look up to.

PS. Jaka you know i love you. It was a joke ;P I thought you would understand.
    If I was mad at you I wouldnt of even mentioned you <3

Grascen's Avatar Original Elite

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by gps6 View Post
    How dare you say that, Don't act defencivly, wtf is that. If I can barely K-style, Then define K-Style. K-Style isnt spraying nading flip-glitching. How dare you say that, I swear I've never seen you in My entire time I played FGunZ and I dont understand what possessed you to act to bitter towards me. If you call me a noob what are all the Sprayers glitchers and hackers out there.
    Try to Act with some class and professionalism Grascen, Especially if your the Forum Mod. Someone people look up to.

Woah, man... going all offensive, eh? I was commenting that you weren't super great at K-style, of what I've seen of you. Take a chill pill, man. I'm Birdhouse... You may know me as the guy who uses donation dagger, shotgun, and rocket.

Country
    Thanks
    You pwned me >!

Banned

Thanks

This is Jessica, Signing out, For the last time on this forum.

...Nuff Said <3
    LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIAR.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information