Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Before you read this.
    Please, open this song and listen to it, while reading.
    Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKUeZQbMF0

Today is the end of not only the Freestylers community.. but Gunz in general.

the past 8 years of playing gunz, have been amazing, I've met some awesome friends, Who i hope to keep in touch with, Obviously, like everybody, i made enemies.

I will miss Gunz, but most of all, i'll miss this community.. It's given me some of the best gaming days of my life.. And i'm sad to see it all just go.

To all my friends, Thank you. I've loved every second of playing along side you.
    To all the haters, i will actually miss you too, Purely because without you.. My experience here, would never of been the same.

My utmost respect goes to:
    - Vixen, The first person i ever spoke to, within the community, you've been a great friend during my time here. And i'll miss you more than anybody.
    - Season, There was never a moment online, that i haven't enjoyed with you! Every clan war, Every duel, every TDM.. every memory with you.. Will be remembered for years to come.
    - Jack & Johnny, You guys.. damn.. You guys really know how to play. Playing along side you here, has not only made me a better player.. but a better person. I don't think i'll even have laughs with anybody, like i did you guys!
    - Isumi & Yuul, Well, well.. you my friends, will be missed. You believed in me when nobody else did. You cheered me up when i was down, made my games with you enjoyable.. i wouldn't replace you guys for anybody else. The terrible two! haha, Good luck with everything.. both of you.

and last but not least, My closest and best friend.
    }{it.
    Andy, my man. You will be missed, like nobody else. You are by far the hardest person to say goodbye to.. which Fortunately, i don't have to. Soon enough, i'll be over there, we'll be fixing Eleanor up, having the time of our lives.
    My experience within this community was always brightened up by you. You gave me something that nobody else could.
    A true friend. For that, i love you man!

To the rest of you Freestylers. Stay strong, enjoy yourselves and always look to better yourself.

A final thank you to McSic & Superwaffle for running the server, to all of the GM's and Developers, Forum mods and every other staff member.

So long, Freestylers world.
    You'll be sorely missed.

Your's truly,
    Wild Panda.

*Old igns - Animu, Hansuke, ArkaikST*
    Last edited by ArkaikST; 08-10-2011 at 06:54 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to ArkaikST for this useful post:

JShaya (08-10-2011)

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    good bye panda ;(

Allen here .

4. The following user said thank you to Megpoid for this useful post:

ArkaikST (08-10-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    Good bye Panda,-Poseidon...

6. The following user said thank you to Thrinaria for this useful post:

ArkaikST (08-10-2011)

Thanks
    Bye guys, Will miss you both

Allen, you sok men! <3 haha! good times!

Lenny's Avatar My orders are absolute.

Country
    Thanks
    Good bye Panda.
    Lol readed everything

9. The following user said thank you to Lenny for this useful post:

ArkaikST (08-10-2011)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Good bye Panda.
    Lol readed everything
    you always were a bloody psycho! haha!
    i appreciate it though
    Bye <3

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    Wow, didn't knew your Wild Panda
    Sad that you are leaveing, but good bye my friend!
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Lenny's Avatar My orders are absolute.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by ArkaikST View Post
    you always were a bloody psycho! haha!
    i appreciate it though
    Bye <3
    I'll miss you. Have fun what you'll be doing now.
    Bai <3

13. The following user said thank you to Lenny for this useful post:

ArkaikST (08-10-2011)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Akiro View Post
    Wow, didn't knew your Wild Panda
    Sad that you are leaveing, but good bye my friend!
    Not many did, that was the idea
    but now i'm leaving, i think it's only right that everybody knows

So long my friend <3

Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    I'll miss you. Have fun what you'll be doing now.
    Bai <3
    i'll miss you too man <3
    i'm sure i will.. seeya

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ArkaikST View Post
    Before you read this.
    Please, open this song and listen to it, while reading.
    Thank you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYKUeZQbMF0

Today is the end of not only the Freestylers community.. but Gunz in general.

the past 8 years of playing gunz, have been amazing, I've met some awesome friends, Who i hope to keep in touch with, Obviously, like everybody, i made enemies.

I will miss Gunz, but most of all, i'll miss this community.. It's given me some of the best gaming days of my life.. And i'm sad to see it all just go.

To all my friends, Thank you. I've loved every second of playing along side you.
    To all the haters, i will actually miss you too, Purely because without you.. My experience here, would never of been the same.

My utmost respect goes to:
    - Vixen, The first person i ever spoke to, within the community, you've been a great friend during my time here. And i'll miss you more than anybody.
    - Season, There was never a moment online, that i haven't enjoyed with you! Every clan war, Every duel, every TDM.. every memory with you.. Will be remembered for years to come.
    - Jack & Johnny, You guys.. damn.. You guys really know how to play. Playing along side you here, has not only made me a better player.. but a better person. I don't think i'll even have laughs with anybody, like i did you guys!
    - Isumi & Yuul, Well, well.. you my friends, will be missed. You believed in me when nobody else did. You cheered me up when i was down, made my games with you enjoyable.. i wouldn't replace you guys for anybody else. The terrible two! haha, Good luck with everything.. both of you.

and last but not least, My closest and best friend.
    }{it.
    Andy, my man. You will be missed, like nobody else. You are by far the hardest person to say goodbye to.. which Fortunately, i don't have to. Soon enough, i'll be over there, we'll be fixing Eleanor up, having the time of our lives.
    My experience within this community was always brightened up by you. You gave me something that nobody else could.
    A true friend. For that, i love you man!

To the rest of you Freestylers. Stay strong, enjoy yourselves and always look to better yourself.

A final thank you to McSic & Superwaffle for running the server, to all of the GM's and Developers, Forum mods and every other staff member.

So long, Freestylers world.
    You'll be sorely missed.

Your's truly,
    Wild Panda.

*Old igns - Animu, Hansuke, ArkaikST*
    Drama f'n queen LOL bye.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information