Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tamahome View Post
    First of all, American troops aren't fighting for our "freedom". They're dieing for greed and bullshit. Sorry.
    Secondly, there are no facts to back up religion of any kind and it saddens me that in 21st century, there are people who believe a immortal homophobic wizard in the sky created the infinite universe just for us and watches us to make sure we follow a set of rules he instructed someone to write down in a book for him because apparently he can create everything in existence but needs a human to write his shit for him. Shit like that should not be debatable.

As far as the song goes, I personally don't see the beauty :/

/post
    The fact that people are in a war for the americans to be able to be 'free' even though we arn't but atleast, we don't have the shit others have in other countries. You ever think how their lifes are? Shit, in some arab country girls have to completely cover their bodies or else they'll get raped. Not to mention the fact that if you cheat on your spouse you will die in public by them throwing bricks at you. I have to say America isn't perfect the U.S ain't perfect but atleast we can walk outside and know that not every single guy looking at you is going in their heads 'that's a slut shes asking to be raped' Like in some countries. I have to say yes we do have weirdos here, but it is very much different. If you actually think about how people are illegally coming over here because of where they are from. They are leaving for reasons whether it's for a job, to get away from family, Or because of the places where the rules are ridiculous. In another country to marry a girl you must have a 3 story house, a convertible and all this other shit, with alot of money to get the parents consent and without a consent there is no marriage. I could go on and on about how all these places all around the world arn't the same, some places are still racist, don't get me wrong racism is still here, it's still EVERYWHERE, but it isn't as bad as it once was but in other places it's super bad, racism, sexism all the shit we went to war for, it was all for A reason. We don't go to war for nothing, or we wouldn't be doing it. We are protecting our home lands and our rules. Whether you like them or not it doesn't matter, whether you think what i'm saying is wrong; I'm not. We arn't even only going to war for our selfs. We do it for other countries too, the countries that want the same rights as us, If you pay attention in school you'd know without alot of the wars we've have then: Women wouldn't be able to vote, women wouldn't be able to get jobs, or be looked at the same as a man. Blacks would still be slaves, I could go on with this list. When you look at pictures or movies about the armed forces we have, You just got to think, all the stuff they've done, they've losted, for us. We could NEVER repay them for that. For loseing an eye, for loseing a leg. For getting so burned up they don't look human. Hell, even for dieing. I'm not saying we have to repay them. In school you stand up to say the pledge of aligents why do you think that is? Just really think about what you have what WE have the other places don't.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    s0rry but Canada is better just move to Canada and you will live better

3. The following user said thank you to KingFuse for this useful post:

Tyler The Creator (08-19-2011)

Thanks
    On a side note: I don't care if you don't like this song. But i'm starting to think you don't like it because of the tone of his voice, block that out and listen to what he is saying it the song. It is very touching or well I thought it was.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Tamahome's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    The fact that people are in a war for the americans to be able to be 'free' even though we arn't but atleast, we don't have the shit others have in other countries. You ever think how their lifes are? Shit, in some arab country girls have to completely cover their bodies or else they'll get raped. Not to mention the fact that if you cheat on your spouse you will die in public by them throwing bricks at you.
    They don't get raped for not having themselves covered. They're forced to cover themselves so that the sexually repressed males aren't tempted. However, that's not the point I'm trying to make. My point is we're sending our people to die for countries we pretend to give two shits about and by "us" I mean our retarded government. I feel bad for our soldiers who have to risk their lives for this shit but I'm not gonna pretend it was for a good cause.

I have to say America isn't perfect the U.S ain't perfect but atleast we can walk outside and know that not every single guy looking at you is going in their heads 'that's a slut shes asking to be raped' Like in some countries. I have to say yes we do have weirdos here, but it is very much different. If you actually think about how people are illegally coming over here because of where they are from. They are leaving for reasons whether it's for a job, to get away from family, Or because of the places where the rules are ridiculous. In another country to marry a girl you must have a 3 story house, a convertible and all this other shit, with alot of money to get the parents consent and without a consent there is no marriage. I could go on and on about how all these places all around the world arn't the same, some places are still racist, don't get me wrong racism is still here, it's still EVERYWHERE, but it isn't as bad as it once was but in other places it's super bad, racism, sexism all the shit we went to war for, it was all for A reason. We don't go to war for nothing, or we wouldn't be doing it. We are protecting our home lands and our rules. Whether you like them or not it doesn't matter, whether you think what i'm saying is wrong; I'm not. We arn't even only going to war for our selfs. We do it for other countries too, the countries that want the same rights as us, If you pay attention in school you'd know without alot of the wars we've have then: Women wouldn't be able to vote, women wouldn't be able to get jobs, or be looked at the same as a man. Blacks would still be slaves, I could go on with this list. When you look at pictures or movies about the armed forces we have, You just got to think, all the stuff they've done, they've losted, for us. We could NEVER repay them for that. For loseing an eye, for loseing a leg. For getting so burned up they don't look human. Hell, even for dieing. I'm not saying we have to repay them. In school you stand up to say the pledge of aligents why do you think that is? Just really think about what you have what WE have the other places don't.
    I'm very aware of what's happening in other countries. I just don't care because has no impact on us. This country has it's own shit to deal with before we can afford to worry about others. We like to believe our soldiers are riskin their lives for a relevant cause but....they're not. You think we were always enemies with Osama bin Laden? Gaddafi? Saddam? You think we just stumbled upon them and said "*GASP* OMGAHHHD YHOO BE KILLIN YO OWN PPLZ!!!!!" Wake up and stop falling for the fake morality. There's so much hypocrisy goin on in this country I don't even know where to start.

On a side note: I don't care if you don't like this song. But i'm starting to think you don't like it because of the tone of his voice, block that out and listen to what he is saying it the song. It is very touching or well I thought it was.
    Well of course you don't care. It's not your song :/
    But it's not just the voice that makes me not like it. I just don't feel anything from it. The sound, his delivery. It's just generic to me. I think that's why all Country sounds the same to me.
    Last edited by Tamahome; 08-19-2011 at 04:16 AM.
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m236/BURNINATOR8/Siggies/ilovedubstep.png

6. The following user said thank you to Tamahome for this useful post:

Tomboii (08-19-2011)

Banned

Thanks
    I'm very aware of what's happening in other countries. I just don't care because has no impact on us. This country has it's own shit to deal with before we can afford to worry about others. We like to believe our soldiers are riskin their lives for a relevant cause but....they're not. You think we were always enemies with Osama bin Laden? Gaddafi? Saddam? You think we just stumbled upon them and said "*GASP* OMGAHHHD YHOO BE KILLIN YO OWN PPLZ!!!!!" Wake up and stop falling for the fake morality. There's so much hypocrisy goin on in this country I don't even know where to start.
    Quoted for the truth.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    war doesnt fix the "shit" in other countries miranda. Wars are never to do good. they use this as a cover to hide their real greedy intentions. like money and power.

im sorry to say so miranda but you are brainwashed by your government.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Vickachu for this useful post:

Tamahome (08-19-2011), Tyler The Creator (08-19-2011)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks

10x better.

Thanks
    Ok look, i'm not brain washed by my goverment i'm not even talking about a goverment, I'm talking about the people out there risking their lifes for us or well americans And victor without some of the wars we wouldn't have some things we have today, so that's not all true and to tama, you're wrong. In Arabia if you don't cover yourself up you WILL be raped. It ain't religion, some girls there don't. And they are considered whores. I studied this already.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    Ok look, i'm not brain washed by my goverment i'm not even talking about a goverment, I'm talking about the people out there risking their lifes for us or well americans And victor without some of the wars we wouldn't have some things we have today, so that's not all true and to tama, you're wrong. In Arabia if you don't cover yourself up you WILL be raped. It ain't religion, some girls there don't. And they are considered whores. I studied this already.
    Miranda i was in a whole bunch of places in arabia and i saw a whole bunch of girls with out them covering thier hair and they didnt get raped.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Miranda i was in a whole bunch of places in arabia and i saw a whole bunch of girls with out them covering thier hair and they didnt get raped.
    I didn't say every single one of them would, and where you with them the whole day, they will one day.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information