Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Donater <3

Thanks
    That's a good song you've picked out.
    I've listened to the lyrics and it tell's a story. And its a nice story.
    Greetz, ^3i^2Epic^9Rawr^7-
    Dubstep <3.

IGN: ^3i^2Epic^9Rawr^7-
    Level: 59
    Hope to see you ingame <3

Lucky's Avatar OFWGKTA

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    I didn't say every single one of them would, and where you with them the whole day, they will one day.
    Umm my cousin is 18 years old and she dosnt cover her hair and she never got raped '-'

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
    Umm my cousin is 18 years old and she dosnt cover her hair and she never got raped '-'
    Ok, but i bet she still covers her body.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Tamahome's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Ok look, i'm not brain washed by my goverment i'm not even talking about a goverment, I'm talking about the people out there risking their lifes for us or well americans And victor without some of the wars we wouldn't have some things we have today, so that's not all true and to tama, you're wrong.
    Yes, you are brainwashed by the government. You've been mind****ed into believing that our soldiers are overseas dying for our freedoms. None of the countries we're occupying right now pose any threat or our freedom. The US is one of the most powerful countries in the word. Who the **** is gonna take our freedom besides the government we depend on? Can you really not see that the wars we're currently fighting are entirely meaningless?

In Arabia if you don't cover yourself up you WILL be raped. It ain't religion, some girls there don't. And they are considered whores. I studied this already.
    You actually have it all wrong, Miranda. They haven't legalized rape. They just chose to punish the victim instead of just the offender. Instead of just saying "hey don't go around rapin bitches and cheatin on your wives", they force the women to keep themselves covered so that the men aren't tempted to rape them and/or commit adultery. If they happen to get raped, both they and their offender(s) are both punished. I know this because I've read up on it and even seen video of this occuring(yes, I'm a sick bastard).

I didn't say every single one of them would, and where you with them the whole day, they will one day.
    And what exactly does this have to do with the United States? You're still missing my original point. Whatever happens in some 3rd world country has nothing to do with us. We could be spending our time and resources on important things that can help us in the future like stem cell research and our shitty education system. All was saying is that I feel soooo sorry for those soldiers over there who are being forced to put their lives on the line for such stupid shit. They signed up to serve the USA, not some greedy closet homosexual with a suit.
    Last edited by Tamahome; 08-20-2011 at 03:10 AM.
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m236/BURNINATOR8/Siggies/ilovedubstep.png

5. The following user said thank you to Tamahome for this useful post:

GodsPlants (08-20-2011)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information