Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    America the land of the free my ass. Our rights that were given to us by our Founding Fathers have been shit on and disgraced since the day that Bush Sr. came into office, and even before that. The Federal Government and White House Reps. can be thanked for that too. There is soon to come a day where our Freedom will mean literally nothing, the USA will be forced into a Country of Conformance and Fear will be shoved down our throats Ten times harder than it already is and has been. USA will be a United Government Ruled Country. Our Freedom of Speech act will mean nothing, our Gun Amendment will be flushed down the toilet, our Amendments will no longer be in affect, nor will they be admissible in any Courthouse, and we will no longer be 'Innocent until proven guilty' we will be Guilty because the Government says so and we will be at there mercy. Even today there are innocent people who are being arrested, tortured and detained just because they mention the word '911' Ever since there biggest little Fear Stunt on the WTC's happened there have been over 6,000 Innocenet, everyday American Citizens with Families and loved ones arrested, detained and beaten for even mentioning the word '911' Our higher up lawmakers, officials, and Government Reps. have been planning this for years now, and they have been using these disasters and terrorist acts to force fear into our lives. Once Fear is an everyday factor in all of America's life, there will be a Brief time where all of America will stand up and lash out, and that's when the Government and World Leaders will step in and put there foot down, and remind us all that THEY are in FULL control, and we WILL listen to everything that they say. But the Blind public/Masses are to ignorant and 'Dumbed-Down' to see that the Government Reps, Lawmakers, Whitehouse Officials, and World-Leaders are going to plunge this whole world into Chaos and Despair.

But on that last note, in the end when Jesus Christ comes back then we will all see, who is really in control And the world in chaos will mean nothing, because the Saved Souls will be on there way to Heaven.

But the song is nice
    Last edited by Tyler The Creator; 08-17-2011 at 12:57 PM.

2. The following user said thank you to Tyler The Creator for this useful post:

Tamahome (08-17-2011)

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tyler The Creator View Post
    America the land of the free my ass. Our rights that were given to us by our Founding Fathers have been shit on and disgraced since the day that Bush Sr. came into office, and even before that. The Federal Government and White House Reps. can be thanked for that too. There is soon to come a day where our Freedom will mean literally nothing, the USA will be forced into a Country of Conformance and Fear will be shoved down our throats Ten times harder than it already is and has been. USA will be a United Government Ruled Country. Our Freedom of Speech act will mean nothing, our Gun Amendment will be flushed down the toilet, our Amendments will no longer be in affect, nor will they be admissible in any Courthouse, and we will no longer be 'Innocent until proven guilty' we will be Guilty because the Government says so and we will be at there mercy. Even today there are innocent people who are being arrested, tortured and detained just because they mention the word '911' Ever since there biggest little Fear Stunt on the WTC's happened there have been over 6,000 Innocenet, everyday American Citizens with Families and loved ones arrested, detained and beaten for even mentioning the word '911' Our higher up lawmakers, officials, and Government Reps. have been planning this for years now, and they have been using these disasters and terrorist acts to force fear into our lives. Once Fear is an everyday factor in all of America's life, there will be a Brief time where all of America will stand up and lash out, and that's when the Government and World Leaders will step in and put there foot down, and remind us all that THEY are in FULL control, and we WILL listen to everything that they say. But the Blind public/Masses are to ignorant and 'Dumbed-Down' to see that the Government Reps, Lawmakers, Whitehouse Officials, and World-Leaders are going to plunge this whole world into Chaos and Despair.

But on that last note, in the end when Jesus Christ comes back then we will all see, who is really in control And the world in chaos will mean nothing, because the Saved Souls will be on there way to Heaven.

But the song is nice
    Who cares about all that stuff, i mean like..lets just be happy our army people are fighting FOR US.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Banned

Thanks
    Be happy that thousands of lives are dying because the world is full of evil? I support that they are fighting for our 'Freedom' but I can't be happy that countless numbers of lives have and are being lost because of how Wicked and Blatent humans are.

Just sayin

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Be happy that thousands of lives are dying because the world is full of evil? I support that they are fighting for our 'Freedom' but I can't be happy that countless numbers of lives have and are being lost because of how Wicked and Blatent humans are.
    We can't exactly change that, don't be happy for that, be happy for the things we have here that others don't.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    war is evil. freedom isnt gained by war. its actually destroyed by it. be happy there is no war on your front.. you would think diffrent about it if there was.

war doesnt solve problems. problems are created by it. Americans are hypocrits.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks

But the song is nice

Look out I sense a jesus-freak.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    Look out I sense someone who is a douche who is trying to cause problems =D

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    ikr? most wars are driven by religion so dont give us the jesuz-freak show please

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Look out I sense someone who is a douche who is trying to cause problems =D
    No I just don't believe in the bullshit called Christianity or any "religion" because it's full of shit.

Banned

Thanks
    LOL I love how I mention jesus once in the bottom of my post and I get called a Jesus Freak Oh yeah lovin' it!

No I just don't believe in the bullshit called Christianity or any "religion" because it's full of shit.
    Cool beans bro, but /care?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information