Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Tyler The Creator View Post
    LOL I love how I mention jesus once in the bottom of my post and I get called a Jesus Freak Oh yeah lovin' it!
    No you got called that for actually believing some sort of god will get you out of anything. Grow up.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Ekital View Post
    No you got called that for actually believing some sort of god will get you out of anything. Grow up.
    'Grow up' Says the person trying to persuade me that what I believe in is false. Just calm down bro, not all of us have the same beliefs.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    'Grow up' Says the person trying to persuade me that what I believe in is false. Just calm down bro, not all of us have the same beliefs.
    Yes because what I believe is facts and your belief is missing that part.

Banned

Thanks
    Yes because what I believe is facts and your belief is missing that part.
    There are facts on both sides. Just like there are facts to back up any point of view/belief. But let's not turn this into a religious debate now, Miranda posted a song for us to listen to, not for a religious debate.

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    There are facts on both sides. Just like there are facts to back up any point of view/belief. But let's not turn this into a religious debate now, Miranda posted a song for us to listen to, not for a religious debate.
    Next time don't talk about jesus. You're the one who brought religion into this. I love how you make no sense.

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks
    rofl we arnt going to have a religion debate again. its pointless so keep it on topic.

EVIL WARS ARE EVIL

Banned

Thanks
    Next time don't talk about jesus. You're the one who brought religion into this. I love how you make no sense.
    Oh so you make the rules now? I can't talk about Jesus? LOLOL No. I didn't bring religion into this thread, I mentioned Jesus ONCE in the end of my first post, you were the person who drug it out and made a problem out of it because you are just looking to cause problems. Ok now since I don't make sense (and you're going to include in your post about how I just said stop talking about it and I still am) this will be my last post.

K, go menstruate about how you don't believe in God or Jesus elsewhere.
    Last edited by Tyler The Creator; 08-17-2011 at 11:51 PM.

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Guys we all believe in seperate things, we're all humans and we all have our own minds. Let's keep this topic about the song nothing more, this isn't the debate section.
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Ekital's Avatar Ultima

Country
    Thanks
    Oh so you make the rules now? I can't talk about Jesus? No. I brought religion into MY post, you were the person who drug it out and made a problem out of it because you are probably a hungry troll.
    The funny thing is your "post" was full of stupid shit. It's like saying don't worry if your country becomes enslaved you will be saved by Jesus Christ. Really bro? What happened to many countries in Eastern Europe. They were controlled for hundreds of years and guess what? Jesus didn't help them.

Tamahome's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    First of all, American troops aren't fighting for our "freedom". They're dieing for greed and bullshit. Sorry.
    Secondly, there are no facts to back up religion of any kind and it saddens me that in 21st century, there are people who believe a immortal homophobic wizard in the sky created the infinite universe just for us and watches us to make sure we follow a set of rules he instructed someone to write down in a book for him because apparently he can create everything in existence but needs a human to write his shit for him. Shit like that should not be debatable.

As far as the song goes, I personally don't see the beauty :/

/post
    Last edited by Tamahome; 08-18-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m236/BURNINATOR8/Siggies/ilovedubstep.png

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information