Had a Dream I was King, I woke up, still King

( · _ ·)⌐■-■. ....... (⌐■-■)

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xclusive View Post
    Iz da bawsss is bak?
    oh and wallace u got a son?

Thanks
    YEah im back so if you dont mind telling every one to CLEAN MY ******* THRONE!

Freestyler's Veteran

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Real Wallace View Post
    im not introducing myself, im just saying im back, i been on this server since 08
    thats it???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    Originally Posted by AderZ View Post
    If you want to jack on someone, you wouldn't want to be revealed.
    I don't really mind people making alts, but just to fulfill the call of hate?
    A screenshot of a report doesn't make the whole story.Intellect and understanding differs that is not bias in one's perception.
    Understand/Learn English first so it won't be hard for you.

Xemgin's Avatar Founder of German-Pros

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Real Wallace View Post
    Xemgin? are you a idiot? its me ^1Wallace........
    Welcome back to Freestyle GunZ.
    Enjoy your stay again ?
    Xemgin & Time German-B/Pros
    And Toxi my big friend
    Originally Posted by Sindura View Post
    Its Like Time,Xemgin,Me Broz4Ever =)
    Visit us German-Pros
    InGame: Xemgin
    Level: 98 (RS used: 1x)
    Clan: Leader of German-Pros / Rank 4 (Rank 0 on V7)

Vote 4 FreestyleGunz

Omar's Avatar BARRELS! WUT R U DOIN?

Thanks
    welcome back wallace

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome to the community ! Have fun !

Banned

Thanks
    Welcome back.

I thought you've quitted GunZ o.o

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast