x
    ?

Ill pull my sg out of my ass o_o gives u room for anal

Thanks
    He said my name in dat

Tamahome's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by darkestgunner View Post
    Hello! I was recently playing fgunzz, there was some pros doing g-style (gangsta style)
    *Fixed
    http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m236/BURNINATOR8/Siggies/ilovedubstep.png

Steph's Avatar Flourish

Thanks
    we need overloads~ and godswords~ and chaotic weapons and claws and and barrows gloves and OTHER stuff
    Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    SIIII I love coockies^_^

Banned

Thanks
    I got my friend to track one of your I.Ps in this thread and he found that you live in the UK, but he said hes army is not allowed to come to the UK so he will let you off but he knows your i.p so he could do ddos spec on you.

Yesterday when I was meditating in my temple, I got an idea that we could have an invisibility cloaking device in the game. If you use it, then you cannot be seen or attacked unless your opponent has a de-cloaking device, it would be an high level donator item which means you can only get it if you pay $500 or more. But you would be virtually invincible unless you go into water, which would cause you to get electrocuted. I also thought of a new teleportation device, it would allow you to teleport directly behind a unsuspecting player and deal a hard blow to them, it would replace the need for dashing during a fight and would make the game more interesting and better for people with arthritis as they cannot move as well.

A couple of new bosses would be nice, there could be a really high level boss called the allah, which would have a high level of hp and have the ability to k.o in one blow, and can only be killed once a day. It would drop the new infidel shotgun which would have defensive abilities against rocket launchers and machine guns, and when combined with the quran shield, it would be a mighty combination as you would be able to deflect bullets back at the shooter.

Genetic's Avatar The Chosen One

Thanks
    I got my friend to track one of your I.Ps in this thread and he found that you live in the UK, but he said hes army is not allowed to come to the UK so he will let you off but he knows your i.p so he could do ddos spec on you.

Yesterday when I was meditating in my temple, I got an idea that we could have an invisibility cloaking device in the game. If you use it, then you cannot be seen or attacked unless your opponent has a de-cloaking device, it would be an high level donator item which means you can only get it if you pay $500 or more. But you would be virtually invincible unless you go into water, which would cause you to get electrocuted. I also thought of a new teleportation device, it would allow you to teleport directly behind a unsuspecting player and deal a hard blow to them, it would replace the need for dashing during a fight and would make the game more interesting and better for people with arthritis as they cannot move as well.

A couple of new bosses would be nice, there could be a really high level boss called the allah, which would have a high level of hp and have the ability to k.o in one blow, and can only be killed once a day. It would drop the new infidel shotgun which would have defensive abilities against rocket launchers and machine guns, and when combined with the quran shield, it would be a mighty combination as you would be able to deflect bullets back at the shooter.

And made my day... AGAIN XDDDDDDDDD
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."

Vickachu's Avatar Vikutoru

Thanks

Haha best ideas evah

i love the idea of $500 donation items so pro

allah best boss ever. allah ackbar!!!!

best best best

r1perz's Avatar Chica Boom

Thanks
    i got my friend to track one of your i.ps in this thread and he found that you live in the uk, but he said hes army is not allowed to come to the uk so he will let you off but he knows your i.p so he could do ddos spec on you.

Yesterday when i was meditating in my temple, i got an idea that we could have an invisibility cloaking device in the game. If you use it, then you cannot be seen or attacked unless your opponent has a de-cloaking device, it would be an high level donator item which means you can only get it if you pay $500 or more. But you would be virtually invincible unless you go into water, which would cause you to get electrocuted. I also thought of a new teleportation device, it would allow you to teleport directly behind a unsuspecting player and deal a hard blow to them, it would replace the need for dashing during a fight and would make the game more interesting and better for people with arthritis as they cannot move as well.

loool thank you god for bringing this man to earth<3

Banned

Thanks
    '-' What?

Okay Now i read all of it
    and i like his ideas
    Pretty good
    Last edited by Havon; 08-21-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread Information